[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
delgar89 wrote:

Soul Tether is one thing. The other is Timeless jewels and I have to say wither on hit is AMAZING.

Sporeguard is not worth tbh. Tested it in Blight while pushing Delve and loss of Phaseacrobatics is noticable. Stuff explode anyway from Pestilent...

Wither on hit, well that's pure luck. You could roll a lot of divines to get that.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 26, 2020, 6:40:15 PM
"
"
delgar89 wrote:

Soul Tether is one thing. The other is Timeless jewels and I have to say wither on hit is AMAZING.

Sporeguard is not worth tbh. Tested it in Blight while pushing Delve and loss of Phaseacrobatics is noticable. Stuff explode anyway from Pestilent...

Wither on hit, well that's pure luck. You could roll a lot of divines to get that.

OK you mentioned two topis here so I'll need to break it down into two paragraphs.

About the more important topic here in your post. It took me around 35 min and 70 c to get a jewel with 2 withers on hit. There was no luck involved at all. Divining the jewel is a criminal act to do. If you reroll it you have a new number of souls and you can infact get what you looking for. But it will cost you a divine everytime and it will also change the name of souls holder or how it is called. To get corrupted souls you need Doryani. The best way to do it is buying bunch of them all at once with the name Doryani and just checking them. Some people do the same and will ask you if you want more than one jewel. If you don't like the jewel you jest resell it back and you spend 0 currency for doing so. As you see there is no such thing as luck here. I bought 30 od them and out of those 30 - 2 of them had 50 % wither near pain attument all you really need is good music, cup of tea and few exalts to freeze for an hour... Lucky I would call getting more than 50 % chance to wither and some other crazy shit like 10% life and so on.

Secondly about Sporeguard. I am using Perfect Form. I just bought Sporeguard 20 min ago and I am testing it right now. You just caught me with it. But I kind of think there is also a workaround to make it as good as Perfect form or maybe better coz od chaos resist and anoitnment. As far as I know intuitive leap has to short range to be able to get phase acrobatic, but there are new awakener jewels that will let you to take phase acro, gemini, and toxin something near there. And that's all with 6 points. 6 points that you would otherwise place into gemini and toxin something.
Be water, my friend.
Last edited by delgar89 on Jan 26, 2020, 7:15:43 PM
Heya, just noticed one little thing in the pestilent strike PoB (regular).
There are 2 4% life nodes you picked up near "Thick Skin"(bottom right) which I guess could be put into the 2 nodes near "Revenge of the Hunted"(further up on the right) which give 4% life and 8% evasion rating each. So basically just 16% more evasion rating to be converted.
Really nice build overall ! Will give it a try. :)
"
delgar89 wrote:
"
"
delgar89 wrote:

OK you mentioned two topis here so I'll need to break it down into two paragraphs.

About the more important topic here in your post. It took me around 35 min and 70 c to get a jewel with 2 withers on hit. There was no luck involved at all. Divining the jewel is a criminal act to do. If you reroll it you have a new number of souls and you can infact get what you looking for. But it will cost you a divine everytime and it will also change the name of souls holder or how it is called. To get corrupted souls you need Doryani. The best way to do it is buying bunch of them all at once with the name Doryani and just checking them. Some people do the same and will ask you if you want more than one jewel. If you don't like the jewel you jest resell it back and you spend 0 currency for doing so. As you see there is no such thing as luck here. I bought 30 od them and out of those 30 - 2 of them had 50 % wither near pain attument all you really need is good music, cup of tea and few exalts to freeze for an hour... Lucky I would call getting more than 50 % chance to wither and some other crazy shit like 10% life and so on.

Secondly about Sporeguard. I am using Perfect Form. I just bought Sporeguard 20 min ago and I am testing it right now. You just caught me with it. But I kind of think there is also a workaround to make it as good as Perfect form or maybe better coz od chaos resist and anoitnment. As far as I know intuitive leap has to short range to be able to get phase acrobatic, but there are new awakener jewels that will let you to take phase acro, gemini, and toxin something near there. And that's all with 6 points. 6 points that you would otherwise place into gemini and toxin something.

My point is its hard to replicate. Yeab you one player had to buy 30 jewels to find two right ones.
Thats ok but its not something that can be reolicated by a large amount of players.

This has probably been asked a hundred times already, but why Master Alchemist? Immunity to Elemental Ailments is nice, but can we make use of the ele portion at all? I admit though that Nature's Adrenaline as an alternative isn't all that great either (Movespeed is nice though).
"

My point is its hard to replicate. Yeab you one player had to buy 30 jewels to find two right ones.
Thats ok but its not something that can be reolicated by a large amount of players.

I'm just pointing out that it is one of the end game goals build like this would like to achieve.

As to your logic all I can say is that only the minority of player base get to maps and even less kill Sirus. Does that mean there is no point in making guides about the fight? Pestilient Strike itself like all the others poison skills are in a minority corner when it comes to usage right now acording to poe.ninja. I know this is your guide but I find it lacking in some available end game options and I'm pointing it out.

As of how hard it is to replicate it I have no idea how can u say its hard. What are your criterias here? Just coz you didn't do it, doesn't mean it's hard to replicate it. It's not even comperable how much more time it takes to farm all the exalts needed for completing this build in its end game state to the time needed for looking for jewels like this.

There's more places you can put this jewel on and have wither on hit than just the pain attument. You can do it on point blank area, also on the agony area, and the wither on hit is a common node to get with Glorious Vanity. It all depends if you like: on what nodes you get it, and if you like what other nodes you get. And how much points you need to spend for it. Checking just one area is wrong.

Timeless jewels are one of the Op things you can get in the game and some options are really easy to get. Ppl just lack knowledge about it.

If your sceptical to talk about really ultimate Op stuff then maybe this pathfinder guide is not really ultimate one? :) JK it's a really good guide nonetheless. Cheers.
Be water, my friend.
Last edited by delgar89 on Jan 27, 2020, 12:22:22 PM
Question regarding chest corrupt: 1% maximum resists or +1 level of socketed gems? Socketed gems is 10% more total dps which is huge, however this build is super squishy outside of molten shell (5.8k life, 75% all 4 res, get 1shot by anything that's not shit). Would the 1% extra resists help me not explode during any end-game bossfight or should I just go for more dps? I play Cobra Lash btw
duplicate post
Last edited by arygos15 on Jan 27, 2020, 1:55:16 PM
"
arygos15 wrote:
Question regarding chest corrupt: 1% maximum resists or +1 level of socketed gems? Socketed gems is 10% more total dps which is huge, however this build is super squishy outside of molten shell (5.8k life, 75% all 4 res, get 1shot by anything that's not shit). Would the 1% extra resists help me not explode during any end-game bossfight or should I just go for more dps? I play Cobra Lash btw

This build with end game setup is not squishy and can face tank t16 metamorphs and 8lvl sirus.
Until you get there it will be in fact squishy AF. Outside of molten shell you can get spell dodge enchant on boots, use stibnite or quarz flask instead of mvn speed flask, stack block nodes on tree with dualwielding and so on. You can also do what i mentioned few posts above.

I think that 1% resist is much better than gem level. At some point you'll have more dmg than you really need. But that's just my opinion.
Be water, my friend.
Last edited by delgar89 on Jan 27, 2020, 2:44:20 PM
"
delgar89 wrote:
"
arygos15 wrote:

This build with end game setup is not squishy and can face tank t16 metamorphs and 8lvl sirus.
Until you get there it will be in fact squishy AF. Outside of molten shell you can get spell dodge enchant on boots, use stibnite or quarz flask instead of mvn speed flask, stack block nodes on tree with dualwielding and so on. You can also do what i mentioned few posts above.

I think that 1% resist is much better than gem level. At some point you'll have more dmg than you really need. But that's just my opinion.

I did Sirus8, Uelder and stuff. Spent about 40 ex on the build. I like it a lot, but when molten shell isn't up I melt. Crits in delve/map are just 1 shot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info