[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

I'm currently leveling this build, and just got over level 45 so i can use the enlightened-HoA-Malevolence link, but it doesn't seem to be working. I don't see any other form of reservation reduction other than the enlightened, so is there something I'm missing?
Hey guys... how do you use The Golden Rule Viridian Jewel without killing yourself... asking for a friend.

Edit: nvm, I cannot afford a Watcher's Eye lol
Last edited by breeze41 on Feb 3, 2020, 11:47:20 PM
"
Poetical-Lies wrote:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Before I make this build, I have these items on PS4. How much more based off PC prices would I need to invest so I can multiply that by 3 to get an idea on PS4. Are the weapons good enough for all content? Never made a poison build before.

Yeah, your claws are fine for the end-game.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Tampo wrote:
I'm currently leveling this build, and just got over level 45 so i can use the enlightened-HoA-Malevolence link, but it doesn't seem to be working. I don't see any other form of reservation reduction other than the enlightened, so is there something I'm missing?

Enlighten is needed when you get your Fenumus Weave gloves to activate Aspect of the Spider. You can go without it until then.
"
"
Poetical-Lies wrote:

Before I make this build, I have these items on PS4. How much more based off PC prices would I need to invest so I can multiply that by 3 to get an idea on PS4. Are the weapons good enough for all content? Never made a poison build before.

Thanks, going to level a ranger I guess then. Cheers
Last edited by Poetical-Lies on Feb 4, 2020, 5:54:01 PM
"
Poetical-Lies wrote:
"
"
Poetical-Lies wrote:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Thanks, going to level a ranger I guess then. Cheers

Excluding claws which you have, you could get away with 10-15ex i suppose on PS4.

HF :)
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Hey Torst. Any chance you can give me a rough direction in which way to go first at 30 points then 60 in the melee pob? Don't have access to a PC right now so I'm using the web version. I just don't know if I should work my way North first or south west.
"
Poetical-Lies wrote:
Hey Torst. Any chance you can give me a rough direction in which way to go first at 30 points then 60 in the melee pob? Don't have access to a PC right now so I'm using the web version. I just don't know if I should work my way North first or south west.

Heart of Oak, Aspect of the Panther, Weapon Artistrty, Herbalism, Poisonous Fangs, Toxic Strikes >>> Dervish

Then switch to the upper part and take Soul Raker. After that take the rest.
Hey Torstein, I recorded myself killing Sirus LvL 8 deathless with this amazing build

I'll link the video once it finishes uploading; you can use it on your "video showcase" section if you want to demonstrate how good the build is for Bosskilling and in 3.9 in general :)
Last edited by supervi1 on Feb 5, 2020, 2:21:17 PM
"
supervi1 wrote:
Hey Torstein, I recorded myself killing Sirus LvL 8 deathless with this amazing build

I'll link the video once it finishes uploading; you can use it on your "video showcase" section if you want to demonstrate how good the build is for Bosskilling and in 3.9 in general :)

Tyvm for feedback!

Sure thing, ill add it to the video section. :) tnx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info