[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
tolbert wrote:
On an alternative note. How concerned are you about the fact that Delirium monsters are not going to be proliferating ailments?

Rly? Where did you saw that, link pls.

I doubt that because it would kill all ignite prolif builds... It would be rly stupid decision from GGG.

Pathfinder would survive in that case with Cobra Lash and Pestilent. Its just that good.

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 9, 2020, 10:24:27 AM
from a reddit thread summarizing the most recent baeclast:

26:33 - Delirium monsters do not leave corpses, so you cannot corpse-proliferate them or detonate them. You can still do On-death proliferation effects, though.

so if pestilent strike works on death and not off corpses, it'll be fine.
Hey there,
I just wanted to say that i enjoy your Buildguides a lot and that they are easy to understand for everyone :)

Just a little Question: Between this Guide and the Glacial Hammer Guide, which one would be able to deal more damage and has more sustain in the late game ?
I can't decide between those two.

I dont know if you can answer that Question. It's fine if not.

Have a great day and thank you for taking your time to deliver those great Guides. <3
"
Quelex wrote:
Any tips on blighted maps for Pestilent Strike? Any gem/gear swaps that are for the best? Any particular towers/annointments that help?

I was testing it on standard with some thrown together gear and it could get halfway through the time limit before it'd start to fall apart.

Like you said, "throw together gear"...

For higher tier Blighteds you will need 6L and right amulet anointment, better gear overall.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 9, 2020, 1:16:45 PM
"
queebl wrote:
from a reddit thread summarizing the most recent baeclast:

26:33 - Delirium monsters do not leave corpses, so you cannot corpse-proliferate them or detonate them. You can still do On-death proliferation effects, though.

so if pestilent strike works on death and not off corpses, it'll be fine.

Yeah it works on kill. Its from Pathfinders ascendancy.
It will be ok, no worries.;)
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 9, 2020, 1:18:32 PM
"
SilentBeat wrote:
Hey there,
I just wanted to say that i enjoy your Buildguides a lot and that they are easy to understand for everyone :)

Just a little Question: Between this Guide and the Glacial Hammer Guide, which one would be able to deal more damage and has more sustain in the late game ?

Have a great day and thank you for taking your time to deliver those great Guides. <3

Tyvm :D
It's little difficult to answer. Classic life sustain is better on Glacial Berzerker since that build has massive overleech and warcry instant recovey.
Inspite of that this Pathfinder can tank more damage with (Vaal) Molten Shell if you time it right.

Pf in high end will have better dmg and it will sustain it in long fights due to flask regen. Berzerkers dps will fall off noticeably when flasks are gone.

Hope this helps :)
"
"
SilentBeat wrote:
Hey there,

Tyvm :D
It's little difficult to answer. Classic life sustain is better on Glacial Berzerker since that build has massive overleech and warcry instant recovey.
Inspite of that this Pathfinder can tank more damage with (Vaal) Molten Shell if you time it right.

Pf in high end will have better dmg and it will sustain it in long fights due to flask regen. Berzerkers dps will fall off noticeably when flasks are gone.

Hope this helps :)

Yeah this helps a lot. Thank you very much for the fast response. Guess i will just start with the Pathfinder and make the Glacial hammer my second build because i think the Pestilent Strike will be a faster League starter :)
"
SilentBeat wrote:

Yeah this helps a lot. Thank you very much for the fast response. Guess i will just start with the Pathfinder and make the Glacial hammer my second build because i think the Pestilent Strike will be a faster League starter :)

Gl in Delirium! :)
Loved this build this league! Sso thank very much! Will definitely be league starting with this build in 3.10 and I'm pretty excited about the the potential some of the new passives will have! Should take this build to an even higher level.
Last edited by JayCy on Mar 9, 2020, 8:54:14 PM
PoB link pleas

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info