[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Got myself this little cluster.

seems decent?

"
Here's the thing, PoE is not GPU intensive game and most of the load goes on CPU. Ryzen is a beast and i got since last week Ryzen 7 2700 paired with GeForce 1050 (non Ti). Game is buttery smooth now.
I can almost guarantee that the problem is sound related (same reason why GGG wanted to change shatter sound).
All videos I recorded were on Athlon x4 from 2010.

So, what really helped me was tweaking the sound using this thread from Reddit. It went from unplayable to bearable.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ei3d1u/performance_tip_you_can_actually_reap_the_nosound/

What I did was to change original lines to these
disable_char_events=true
music_volume2=0
channel count = low
ambient_sound_volume2=0
reverb_enabled2=false

Also change your drivers to the ones you know work good, gpu or sound.

Try to see if that helps. Helped me greatly with previous pc.

Well that entirely fixed my issues, playing without sound effects kinda sucks but at least I can do delirium now, thanks a lot!

"
n3urosx wrote:

Well that entirely fixed my issues, playing without sound effects kinda sucks but at least I can do delirium now, thanks a lot!

Try to find middle ground

i've put ambient sounds, music, reverb to false and channel count to low

Made nice improvement but still had game sounds.
Anyone knows the item level requirements for crafting the hunter's influenced claw and the hunter's influenced helmet?

Last edited by JaegerMeister_CL on Mar 15, 2020, 3:10:35 PM
"
Anyone knows the item level requirements for crafting the hunter's influenced claw and the hunter's influenced helmet?

If you are wanting the 60% of poisons deal 100% more damage claw mod, that is actually on elder claws @ ilvl 83.

The hunter influence helmet for nearby enemies have -% chaos resist is @ ilvl 85.
"
Kildri wrote:
"

If you are wanting the 60% of poisons deal 100% more damage claw mod, that is actually on elder claws @ ilvl 83.

The hunter influence helmet for nearby enemies have -% chaos resist is @ ilvl 85.

Oh! you are right, is an elder claw. Thanks!
Anyone tried crafting jewels with aberrant fossils yet? I'm curious if they will roll what we need. Should be insanely powerful. Also not sure what we're gonna drop to use them. Guess we'll figure it out as we go.I have some fossils, but no resonators. I'll try to farm some up and do some trials. I'll let ya'll know what I find.
really thanks for build torstein! everyone in reddit is raging over delirium mobs and i be like " eh its fine i barely die" after the perform form ungrade that you recommended yesterday <3 thank you! really happy i tried pestilent strike pathfinder.
vaal haste or grace?
"
d0mmyd wrote:
vaal haste or grace?

Haste imo. Really helps out on bosses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info