[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

I just got this

Is this worth it over some of the standard passives from the tree?
"
papabadge wrote:
I just got this

Is this worth it over some of the standard passives from the tree?

Seems insane especially for CL
Dear sir,
Any updates on the notables for large medium and small jewel cluster?
I am using pestilence strike a the moment.
Should I go for low tolerance first?
That medium cluster with chaos damage over time pricing is kinda crazy. Not sure will it get any worse. What are your thoughts?
Hi everyone, can someone please take a look at my current gears and give me some suggestion on improvement? I'm struggling with even t4-5 map. The damage is somehow too low (ofc I'll try to 6-link my chest) and the survivability is also low as I am not used to self-cast molten shell.

Thank you for your time.
Or what about something like this?

"
gideros9742 wrote:
Hi everyone, can someone please take a look at my current gears and give me some suggestion on improvement? I'm struggling with even t4-5 map. The damage is somehow too low (ofc I'll try to 6-link my chest) and the survivability is also low as I am not used to self-cast molten shell.

Thank you for your time.

I think because of 4 links. I have almost identical setup but with 6 links rare and can do t7-t8 map with ease. Maybe because of self-cast molten shell, I died a lot at start, but when I get used to it flasks > molten shell, can dance with packs of Delirium, with attention ofc.
"
sengson3rd wrote:
Dear sir,
Any updates on the notables for large medium and small jewel cluster?
I am using pestilence strike a the moment.
Should I go for low tolerance first?
That medium cluster with chaos damage over time pricing is kinda crazy. Not sure will it get any worse. What are your thoughts?

No idea tbh. I'm maintaining several builds atm and trying to play the game so i didn't get any time to experiment in the pob.
"
gideros9742 wrote:

Thank you for your time.

You can get the Embalmer gloves as a pseudo free 5-link whilst you try and get your Perfect Form right.

It's what I did atleast, managed to 5-link my perfect form now, so now It's just a waiting game for me till I have enough cash to waste on linking mine
Is there any changes for crafting that claw?

And any tips ? :D
Hi Tor, any reason why the CDWT got dropped from the build or just a QoL call due to limited gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info