[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
ArkamHatchet wrote:
Hi Tor, any reason why the CDWT got dropped from the build or just a QoL call due to limited gems?

"
Vaal Molten Shell needs to be casted manually because if you put it on CWDT setup and you have Vaal active, CWDT will override it with regular Molten Shell and you don't want that.
from the Build Defenses tag
"
Slithid wrote:
"
ArkamHatchet wrote:
Hi Tor, any reason why the CDWT got dropped from the build or just a QoL call due to limited gems?

"
Vaal Molten Shell needs to be casted manually because if you put it on CWDT setup and you have Vaal active, CWDT will override it with regular Molten Shell and you don't want that.
from the Build Defenses tag

there was CDWT with vortex and some other cold spell originally in it's own setup before in the build.

still thanks for the reply
"
gideros9742 wrote:
Hi everyone, can someone please take a look at my current gears and give me some suggestion on improvement? I'm struggling with even t4-5 map. The damage is somehow too low (ofc I'll try to 6-link my chest) and the survivability is also low as I am not used to self-cast molten shell.

Thank you for your time.

Getting a witchfire brew flask will greatly increase dps and defenses, also a random 5l is better than running a 4l perfect form, imo. Like using embalmer gloves as someone said.
so i've tried to craft the claws and used more than 2 ex ._. am i doing something wrong?

I'm using Corroded + Metallic + Abberant on ilvl 83 imperial claw. whelp
"
idkandidc wrote:
so i've tried to craft the claws and used more than 2 ex ._. am i doing something wrong?

Are they an elder based claw?
"
Precordial wrote:
"
idkandidc wrote:

Nah the base was too expensive, so i just went with a normal, but i didnt get the #% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage
Once
"
idkandidc wrote:
"
Precordial wrote:
"
idkandidc wrote:

Nah the base was too expensive, so i just went with a normal, but i didnt get the #% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage
Once

Well unfortunately that's because you need the elder base :>
"
idkandidc wrote:
"
Precordial wrote:
"
idkandidc wrote:

Once

its not fossils that give you the mod anymore its the base so elder claw.
http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Claw is normally up to date.
Last edited by Fhark on Mar 16, 2020, 1:36:06 PM

I'm using Corroded + Metallic + Abberant on ilvl 83 imperial claw. whelp[/quote]

Are they an elder based claw?[/quote]

Once[/quote]

Well unfortunately that's because you need the elder base :>[/quote]

Rest in peace 3ex.. u will be missed
"
Precordial wrote:
"
gideros9742 wrote:
Hi everyone, can someone please take a look at my current gears and give me some suggestion on improvement? I'm struggling with even t4-5 map. The damage is somehow too low (ofc I'll try to 6-link my chest) and the survivability is also low as I am not used to self-cast molten shell.

Thank you for your time.

Getting a witchfire brew flask will greatly increase dps and defenses, also a random 5l is better than running a 4l perfect form, imo. Like using embalmer gloves as someone said.

Yeah, I decided to buy an embalmer and made a 5 link from it. Everything seems much better now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info