ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

"
aliez123 wrote:
Hey man i can`t see Tree builds 1.3 please make new builds for me

you can add level for tree are guide for me up level please and BANDIT REWARDS

Thank you very much I think it very best guide

Hi bro, the whole game is now in 2.0. So there is no way to see the 1.3 trees. Why do you need the 1.3 trees? Your character has passive reset for the 2.0 tree.

I will add leveling for the 2.0 trees when I get some time. Bandits should be Kill All, Help Oak, Help Kraityn (if you use Bloood Rage and frenzy charges) or Kill All.
Oh I'm play in sever sea game version 1.3
Please make 1.3 for me
Last edited by aliez123 on Jul 11, 2015, 1:10:23 AM
"
aliez123 wrote:
Oh I'm play in sever sea game version 1.3
Please make 1.3 for me

South East Asia? Why are you guys still on 1.3? I don't know how to see your trees - send me a link of the passive tree and I will make it for you.
http://web.poe.garena.in.th/passive-skill-tree

And please add leveling for up trees

Thank you very much please help me
Last edited by aliez123 on Jul 11, 2015, 4:09:39 AM
Hi, thank you very much for your guide.

"
Ceryneian wrote:

I am not a big fan of playing melee with just Acro and Phase Acro because this is the exact same defense as a bow guy so it makes no sense to be playing at melee like this instead of range.

So even if i want to go Acro i have to use rumi's + shield + AA for the extra defense right ?

I'm trying to use your build for Frost Blades because its mechanics is similar to Lightning strike, any suggestion ?
"
blaupe wrote:
Hi, thank you very much for your guide.

"
Ceryneian wrote:

I am not a big fan of playing melee with just Acro and Phase Acro because this is the exact same defense as a bow guy so it makes no sense to be playing at melee like this instead of range.

So even if i want to go Acro i have to use rumi's + shield + AA for the extra defense right ?

I'm trying to use your build for Frost Blades because its mechanics is similar to Lightning strike, any suggestion ?

Well you can do that, but the Acro penalty is severely reducing how much block you can get. What will be your block #s with Rumi's?

If you have 25% shield + 10% from nodes + 30% from Rumi's that is 35% regular block and 65% block for brief periods with Rumi's. Which becomes 25% regular block and 46% block after Acro penalty.

Is this worth it? You are spending a lot of points getting Acro + the block nodes.

It is up to you, but I don't think it is worth it using all those points as well as flask slots. This is why I prefer to skip Acro and block nodes, and instead get max blocks with gear and Rumi's, at least that way I save a lot of points on the tree that I can use for damage/life.

Are you using Bringer of Rain?

It is easy to use Frost Blades on this build - just swap it for LS. Use the same links (WED, MS, ICC/ICD etc.). Frost Blades looks very nice. Can you post a video or something of it in action? I'm not sure how the mechanics work and how the projectile damage is derived and whether it is similar to LS.

Last edited by Ceryneian on Jul 11, 2015, 6:57:44 AM
BTW - how are you guys like 2.0? Too bad I can't play =(. Anyone doing end game yet with this build?
"
Ceryneian wrote:

Are you using Bringer of Rain?

Not yet because of the new league, still leveling, but i'll definitely buy one, at least because it will be less cheaper than a good 6L ES chest.

Alright, i will remove acro nodes when i'll be able to get enough block items, thanks.

"
Ceryneian wrote:
Frost Blades looks very nice. Can you post a video or something of it in action? I'm not sure how the mechanics work and how the projectile damage is derived and whether it is similar to LS.

For sure, i can do it after leveling.
Is this build still really strong after 2.0? Cuz they removed shotgunning or did this build not rely on it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info