ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

Alright mate nice one, cheers for answering.
SCION ASCENDANT:

Scion Ascendant opens up many options for those who want to mix and match certain classes or like certain things about the Scion start. I've made two example trees below, first tree is based on getting some extra crit and life from around the Scion start and then teleport to Ranger start to build normally. And then you can also choose 1 Ranger sub-class depending on your preference, as an example I built this one as Deadeye:

Tree 1 with Ranger teleport (this hits 180% life and higher crit)

Alternatively you can build as pure Scion and combine 2 different sub-classes. Below is a generic Scion tree linking to the LS Ranger build with 2 different sub-classes.

Tree 2 with 2 sub-classes. I built this as Assassin + Deadeye:

From this tree you can mix and match for 2 types of sub-classes:

Defensive (order of strength):
- Gladiator (extra block and spell block)
OR
- Champion (% chance to fortify on hit)

Offensive (order of strength):
- Berserker (10% more damage, generic leech - this can allow you to save 2 points from the leech by Duelist)
- Deadeye(high pierce, projectile damage, extra projectile)
- Assassin (crit chance and multiplier on enemy full life, maim)

Utility:
- Pathfinder

Special Mention:
- Chieftain + Deadeye -> interesting option for those who want to get 100% pierce and are using a Spell Totem with Frost Wall. Lay down the spell totem vs. bosses so that it spams Frost Wall against the boss to prevent anything getting close to you and DPS from range through the Frost Wall, allowing you to gain some of the Chieftain's bonuses.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Mar 24, 2016, 3:04:22 PM
Great & exhaustive guide. Thank you for sharing it.
What about jewels?
There is jewel slot in passive tree but no info which ones to pick up.
"
Mastez wrote:
What about jewels?
There is jewel slot in passive tree but no info which ones to pick up.

Hi buddy I get jewels with these kind of mods:

- Physical damage
- Projectile damage
- Crit chance
- Crit chance on lightning skills
- Crit Multiplier
- Life

In order to make it easier if you want to try other builds I recommend getting generic useful mods: phys damage, life, generic crit chance.
Hey again, I've brought pretty much all the gear for this build, and it's going pretty well, i was just wondering why you don't take the sleight of hand node just beneath will of blades, it gave me a pretty significant dps boost. Also, in a lot of maps i don't really feel the benefit of far shot the ascendancy node thing, so would Ricochet (+1 chain) be any good for this build? because like i said, in most maps apart from the very open ones i'm usually right next to the mobs. Thanks.
"
Mandibles wrote:
Hey again, I've brought pretty much all the gear for this build, and it's going pretty well, i was just wondering why you don't take the sleight of hand node just beneath will of blades, it gave me a pretty significant dps boost. Also, in a lot of maps i don't really feel the benefit of far shot the ascendancy node thing, so would Ricochet (+1 chain) be any good for this build? because like i said, in most maps apart from the very open ones i'm usually right next to the mobs. Thanks.

Hi man, right now for the tree everything is pretty much locked - I can't think of any 2 points I could remove and put into Sleight of Hand. Maybe Aspect of the Lynx but I like the crit chance, movement speed, and the int.

Maybe as you are leveling you may find a case where getting Sleight of Hand early helps and then you can unspec later if you like.

I see, how much Pierce you have? If you don't like Far Shot you could try some other Deadeye nodes. Unfortunately pierce takes priority over chain, so if you already have high pierce it would not make sense to get chain as your projectiles cannot chain if they first pierce.

For you I would just get Powerful Precision, Sharp and Venomous, and Fast & Deadly
Any tips on how to kill rare packs or even bosses?

I'm also not sure how to link the chest:

Spoiler

Thanks.
"
kewkie wrote:
Any tips on how to kill rare packs or even bosses?

I'm also not sure how to link the chest:

Spoiler

Thanks.

I'm not sure what you mean? Just DPS them down from range?

Links look OK to me. Try and add WED - please see links in guide.
Replaced LS with a Quality LS Gem now which is also leveld, works better now, I'm at ~115% piercing.

I wasnt sure about if I should use ICS or WED, but currently ICS works well and I think as soon as I have enough crit I can replace it, better yet I can get a 6L chest, hopefully.

But thanks to this build, my first lv80 char.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info