ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

Hi buddy, congrats on skyforth. Those boots are a lot of fun.

For vov i use phys to light gem in my ls, so having light pen is very powerful.

So i remove light pen gem (and replace with icc) and use a light pen vov.

However without instant leech the vov is not that great. So you either need legacy vov or to get vaal pact.

If you dont use p2l then you can use phys conv vov.

If you take Powerful Precision as Deadeye - yes you can drop some pierce nodes on tree. But keep in mind we are not sure how it scales with range. Powerful Precision is really good for the crit chance based on pierce, so it would be good to still have high pierce chance from other sources.

If Powerful Precision scales like Point Blank you may find that mid-range it may only add ~30% pierce chance. So I think if you want to take Powerful Precision it would still be good to take pierce nodes so your pierce is always high and thus your crit chance is always high using crit bonus from Powerful Precision.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Apr 21, 2016, 5:52:27 PM
"
Just curious but how did you manage to get that dagger to 249%phys?

Hi buddy - I mirrored it a while ago from Grim. He crafted Honour Etcher long time ago, and it gave more DPS than Loath Bane for my build.
Hey, can you post a skilltree for genjuro assassin? or just tell me where do i go?
"
NabD wrote:
Hey, can you post a skilltree for genjuro assassin? or just tell me where do i go?

Hi buddy it's the same as Ranger you just need to drop a few points from Range tree to get the Shadow start instead
- drop Ranger starting nodes (you will lose some life but get damage from Shadow start)
- or you can drop some damage nodes, keep Ranger start for the life, and then also get Shadow start.
Hey there, pretty sure I will be rolling your Butterfly build (Raider) at some point in the next league (plan is to start as Cyclone, get the currency for a Bino's and then level this LS Ranger).

Everything looks solid, but I notice you choose to kill all bandits. Do you find the normal Oak life reward to be unnecessary? I am so used to picking this up for life builds that it threw me off a bit.
Last edited by TheDarklite on May 21, 2016, 3:38:43 AM
"
TheDarklite wrote:
Hey there, pretty sure I will be rolling your Butterfly build (Raider) at some point in the next league (plan is to start as Cyclone, get the currency for a Bino's and then level this LS Ranger).

Everything looks solid, but I notice you choose to kill all bandits. Do you find the normal Oak life reward to be unnecessary? I am so used to picking this up for life builds that it threw me off a bit.

Hi buddy, life is a good option as well. I just needed the extra points so I could get all the nodes I needed for Butterfly like Vaal Pact. But you can get some extra life instead.
2.3 Updates Coming Soon:

- Updated Ascension paths for those who will do Uber Labyrinth for 8 Ascensdancy points

- New uniques options:

Nice amulet with great dodge and accuracy:

New EV unique chest Kintsugi which looks awesome and finally introduces a mechanic for EV users to mitigate some damage! Perfect chest for those who are looking for more damage mitigation on their EV character:

New unique Silver flask for those who are Raider with Onslaught and need some better boosts from their Silver flasks, this one gives freeze and chill immunity, curse immunity, and stun immunity:

Last edited by Ceryneian on May 31, 2016, 1:17:24 AM
Hello there, I was just wondering if there was much merit in looking at the new legendary jewels coming with prophecy for this build or if there is an optimal set of jewels that players using this build should just stick with.
Hello, i was looking for a cool build to do the new league and i saw you're Genjuro build which looks really awesome. I was just wondering, since i'll have no flask & no currency, should i go Shadow Ass. ? I was more into going ranger so i can try the others versions of the build like the Post Haste one. what do you think i should do ?

(Thank you for this incredibly complete guide btw, seems a lot of work :D)
"
Cinewulf wrote:
Hello there, I was just wondering if there was much merit in looking at the new legendary jewels coming with prophecy for this build or if there is an optimal set of jewels that players using this build should just stick with.

hi bud, you mean the grand spectrum jewels? Not much use on this build since we do not take many sockets.

No big jewel requirements for this build - just get some jewels with mods like:
Life
Proj damage
Crit chance
Crit multiplie
Phys damage

Genjuro is a different beast though and needs the Vaal Sentencing jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info