ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

CoH needs to be linked to some type of skill or effect that hits so that it can apply the curse (Poacher's Mark). So you need to link another skill/Herald into the CoH setup and then use that skill/Herald to apply curse.
Thanks for the advice. Makes the game alot easier!
I think i am going to switch to projectiles, i saw they do alot more dame then the hit itself.

1 more question: Whats your opinion on this build with shadow and subclass assasin? Shall it work or does trickster work better?
Thanks!
Trickster/Saboteaur are recommended for defense. For Trickster you need to run Blood Rage to take advantage of Shade Form evasion boosts. Assassin is for more DPS with higher crit chance.
Hello!

I'm thinking about trying this build. Probably going for the Post Haste build since I most likely won't be doing any high end maps. I like being a bit tanky though, but do you think I will be fine with the Post Haste build as Deadeye as far as defense goes? Deadeye seems to be more focused on staying ranged, which I like. I was also thinking about Raider but going the more defensive route with Quartz Infusion and Avatar of the Veil, still not sure which Ascension I'll pick.

Also I'm wondering if Lightning Strike is good even at lower levels when starting out, if so, which support gems would you recommend?
Last edited by Nanouk on Apr 17, 2016, 8:12:40 AM
I recommend you start as Raider since Raider can do both post-haste as well as butterfly for more defense. You can pick and choose different things from the butterfly builds to get more defense:

Typically for me I just play as post-haste and I add a Rumi's flask. But you can add extra things for more survivability:

- Dodges (i.e. quartz flask / Darkrays etc)
- Blind (i.e. stibnite flask)
- Lightning Coil
- VoV + Vaal Pact

LS is definitely one of the best skills to use for leveling because of the in-built AOE/range and the high single target. LS is effective right from the start. Links depend on what you are aiming for: Multistrike, PPAD, and WED are good initial gems. Later on you can add P2L, then add Light Pen (mana intensive) / or crit gems (once you start getting crit nodes).

For leveling good uniques to use:
- 7-League Step
- Briskwarp / Tabula
- Crest of Perandus
Last edited by Ceryneian on Apr 17, 2016, 10:25:17 AM
"
Ceryneian wrote:
I recommend you start as Raider since Raider can do both post-haste as well as butterfly for more defense. You can pick and choose different things from the butterfly builds to get more defense:

Typically for me I just play as post-haste and I add a Rumi's flask. But you can add extra things for more survivability:

- Dodges (i.e. quartz flask / Darkrays etc)
- Blind (i.e. stibnite flask)
- Lightning Coil
- VoV + Vaal Pact

LS is definitely one of the best skills to use for leveling because of the in-built AOE/range and the high single target. LS is effective right from the start. Links depend on what you are aiming for: Multistrike, PPAD, and WED are good initial gems. Later on you can add P2L, then add Light Pen (mana intensive) / or crit gems (once you start getting crit nodes).

For leveling good uniques to use:
- 7-League Step
- Briskwarp / Tabula
- Crest of Perandus

Raider it is, appreciate the answers!
hello Ceryneian thank you for this great guide,i've been playing as coc//vortex builds and get boring,by looking your build i decide to push that one to 100 till the league ends,if you don't mind can you tell me what route or important keys should i take first while leveling?i'm going to do post haste and after butterfly.

oh and sorry one more question please , what are the status priority for this build about daggers? AS,pdps,cc ?

Thank you so much and sorry for my not so good english :D

Have a good one.

Hi buddy. I stopped putting leveling trees because everyone levels very differently.

For me I usually rush and get defensive nodes first and then focus on damage nodes and finally crit nodes.

You can also start leveling using facebreakers and then switch to daggers after level 50 or so.

Priority mods for daggers in order are:
- High phys
- high crit chance
- aps

APS is less important because we use multistrike
Just curious but how did you manage to get that dagger to 249%phys?
"
Ceryneian wrote:
Hi buddy. I stopped putting leveling trees because everyone levels very differently.

For me I usually rush and get defensive nodes first and then focus on damage nodes and finally crit nodes.

You can also start leveling using facebreakers and then switch to daggers after level 50 or so.

Priority mods for daggers in order are:
- High phys
- high crit chance
- aps

APS is less important because we use multistrike

Thank you my friend that was useful,after we get MS leveling is a breeze,but i did some mistakes and spent my regret points now i going to level again :D because after look all builds that you have posted i can't decide between butterlfy passives + deadeye asce or scion i ill just not do raider anymore coz 7/8 frenzy charges is great but don't help at bosses (at least for my gameplay )so ill see better here but again,your build is the most amazing i ever see,i sold all my stuff to buy items for that like,ev chest,skyforth . .anyway really thank you for share that amazing build :D

oh btw ,i'm going for Vaal pact and VoV ,which one of these should i take it please?

Adds (15–70 to 25–90) Lightning Damage to Spells during Flask effect
Adds (25–105 to 35–130) Lightning Damage to Attack during Flask effect
Damage Penetrates 10% Lightning Resistance during Flask effect
20% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning during Flask effect

ps : took me 1 hour to decide ..i going for butterfly tree(more a mix) and deadeye asce . .that butterfly tree is a masterpiece and i love pierce/projectile best of worlds for me,oh just one more question please because powerful precision key should i drop pierce nodes on talent tree or don't?

Thank you so much for this and sorry for all these questions mate,have a good day.
Last edited by alansx on Apr 21, 2016, 12:41:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info