ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

"
Hello, i was looking for a cool build to do the new league and i saw you're Genjuro build which looks really awesome. I was just wondering, since i'll have no flask & no currency, should i go Shadow Ass. ? I was more into going ranger so i can try the others versions of the build like the Post Haste one. what do you think i should do ?

(Thank you for this incredibly complete guide btw, seems a lot of work :D)

Hi buddy it is fine to still go Ranger.

I want to get my hands on Kintsugi as soon as I can to test because it would be a perfect fit for Genjuro to get some mitigation.
Alright, i'll definitly do you're build then !
Thanks for the answer & the build dude :)
hey man i really like this build. What do you think about going deadeye and using the +1 chain?
"
Pharcri wrote:
hey man i really like this build. What do you think about going deadeye and using the +1 chain?

Hi buddy, Deadeye is very good for LS if you want to do Post Haste. Please keep in mind that a projectile cannot Chain if it Pierces - as pierce always takes priority.

So if you are focusing on 100% pierce for high clearing - then getting Chain by Ricochet would not help.

I would recommend getting Far Shot + Endless Munitions, then Powerful Precision. For 8 point Ascendancy I would add Fast Deadly.

Rupture I don't think is good for this build because it really only gives crit multi on bleed which is not a lot and for Deadeye you are focusing on fast clearing on regular maps so you are already one-shotting packs and bosses do not last long.

Also recommend you check out Raider for Post Haste - you can get some very high DPS and good defense - especially now that you can combine the Onslaught path with the Frenzy path.

Is there a leveling tree? I don't know which nodes to take as I progress unless I just take every node that I come across (of course the ones stated in the level 92 tree).
Playing this build after getting bored with my own Wild Strike build in Breach League. Talking of which what do you think of incorporating Choir of the Storm and/or the Perfect Storm in this build?
"
Chalk_Circles wrote:
Playing this build after getting bored with my own Wild Strike build in Breach League. Talking of which what do you think of incorporating Choir of the Storm and/or the Perfect Storm in this build?

Hi bud, thanks for checking out the build. I need to update/remake this haha.

Choir of the Storm I don't think will be better than a good amulet with life, crit damage and res for this build. It seems to be more for lightning spell builds to get more crit, but could be an interesting idea to play with.

Perfect Storm is a nice chest, but it is best for a build that doesn't want to take Acro. It would be perfect for a melee build that goes to Duelist and uses Iron Reflexes, blind, and block + spell block, so that you can add spell dodge as extra defense layer. Combine it with Vaal Grace, Fortify and some ECs, along with the free AA - that would be VERY strong.

Last edited by Ceryneian on Jan 3, 2017, 4:28:12 AM

I want to see this build coming back T_T

(back after 2years, rip )
"
Zhaolin wrote:

I want to see this build coming back T_T

(back after 2years, rip )

Hi bro, actually yes I've been working on it xD but I've been busy these days. It's a new version that I think will turn out very nice.

I wanted to make her as a Witch this time, but Ranger is turning out to be too good.

It is using ele lightning dagger, which will be much cheaper build for people than using a phys dagger like we did before. 5 jewel sockets as well that you can load with rare jewels that have life and crit multiplier.

She is taking advantage of the boosts (added damage) which lightning has access to:
- VoV: 30-120 added lightning, 20% lightning damage leeched as life
- Thunderfists (buffed): 1-100 added lightning
- Wake of Destruction: 1-120 added lightning
- Wrath: 16-248 added lightning
- Herald: 19-76 added lightning
- Added Lightning gem: 21-402 added lightning

Then there is added lightning on the jewels and amulet. Then we link with Ele Damage with Attacks (WED), Damage on Full Life, Ele Focus, Multistrike, Added Lightning.

There is some penetration as well from Pathfinder, flask, and tree.

She is going to have ridiculous leech wiht VoV 20% lightning leech, and Vaal Pact.

You'll be able to play range or melee even better than before and on top of that she now can use a 5L on the Thunderfists and a 6L on the chest. And since LS does not need Melee Splash OR GMP/LMP you can load these links as much as you can with pure damage gems.

So far I am getting over 1.2 million DPS for each projectile, and 1.5 million DPS on the melee hit as effective DPS for the T16 bosses before shock. With the phys version you can get higher than this and do some interesting things with Ruthless and Bloodlust, but phys daggers are costly and I wanted to make something not crazy expensive xD.

Last edited by Ceryneian on Sep 12, 2017, 8:33:15 PM
Excellent! Thanks for updating/changing your guide! I'm going to try it ASAP!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info