NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
pprandom wrote:
Question: The diferent coloration one says strict next to it in brackets. Is it the slick regular version or a strict version?

Regular

"
Just wanted to comment:
I really appreciate how thoroughly you commented and documented the filter. It makes it really easy to edit and customize. Thanks much!

You're welcome and thanks!

"
Another question: So i press Z to always highlight but everything gets highlighted. Is that how it is supposed to be or is because my character is low leveled?

The second one, it'll change once you reach a higher level quite quickly

"
How can I make normal (high iLvl) Colossal Tower Shield, Titan Greaves, etc. show up on your filter?

Search for the sections:
060a

Add the items into the list of basetypes

"
Hi, just wanted to say that I have been using your 'strict' loot filter for a long time now and have been absolutely enjoying it.

I just wish there was an even stricter version available for those of us who are farming the 'endgame of the endgame'.

For example:
- Only show good base rares with item level 84+
- Hide all <yellow maps
- Hide all wisdom and portal scrolls
- (Edit): Hide all non-unique flasks

1) The rare filtering in the semi-strict and strict version will become more strict in both in the coming update, since the meta changed quite a bit.

2) I won't change anything about the maps/wisdom scrolls. You can manually change it if you want

3) Flasks will become more strict.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
I've looked through the filter but I can't quite work out what shows for jewelery below level 62.

Just to prove I tried to find it, here's the high level jewelry: (from regular version)

#Endgame: Show normal ilvl 75+ rings/amulets
Show #$crafting, trinkets, regal
Class Rings Amulet Belts
BaseType "Onyx" "Ruby" "Sapphire" "Topaz" "Two-Stone" "Diamond" "Prismatic" "Unset" "Gold" "Citrine" "Turquoise" "Agate" "Coral Ring" "Moonstone" "Leather" "Heavy" "Amber" "Jade" "Lapis" "Rustic" "Iron Ring"
Rarity Normal
ItemLevel >= 75
SetBorderColor 255 190 0 150
SetFontSize 32

# Endgame: Show normal ilvl 60+ rings/amulets
Show #$crafting, trinkets, chaos
Class Rings Amulet Belts
BaseType "Onyx" "Ruby" "Sapphire" "Topaz" "Two-Stone" "Diamond" "Prismatic" "Unset" "Gold" "Citrine" "Turquoise" "Agate" "Coral Ring" "Moonstone" "Leather" "Heavy" "Amber" "Jade" "Lapis" "Rustic" "Iron Ring"
Rarity Normal
ItemLevel >= 62
ItemLevel < 75
SetBorderColor 0 0 0
SetFontSize 32

Also, the Description says 60+, but the filter is 62-74, curious why?
Last edited by roddyriot on Sep 20, 2016, 6:03:11 PM
is there a way i can use this for my animate weapon to show the ones i can animate?
there's a section for animate weapon you just need to delete the "#"s to make it active.
thanks again for your work again ;)
Neversink, I have my own lootfilter customized by myself, however, since patch 2.4 I'm with some bugs when dropping Shaped Maps. Can you help me please?

Here is a screenshot: Shaped maps looks like they are they normal tiers, not the high tiers.

This is huge because I have different sounds/filter for different tiers.

For example: "Beach" map Tier 2 looks small and white.

"Shaped Beach Map" SHOULD look like a Tier 7 map, green and medium size, similar to this Reef map. But it still shows small and white, as it was a Tier 2 map.

In this screenshot: Reef Map(T8) and Shaped Beach Map(T7) should looks almost the same, it's what I configured on the filter. However Shaped maps still looks small and white as Low tier. =/

Any tip Will be welcome. Thank u.

My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Sep 21, 2016, 6:36:57 PM
"
Neversink, I have my own lootfilter customized by myself, however, since patch 2.4 I'm with some bugs when dropping Shaped Maps. Can you help me please?

Here is a screenshot: Shaped maps looks like they are they normal tiers, not the high tiers.

"Shaped Beach Map" SHOULD look like a Tier 7 map, green and medium size, similar to this Reef map. But it still shows small and white, as it was a Tier 2 map.

In this screenshot: Reef Map(T8) and Shaped Beach Map(T7) should looks almost the same, it's what I configured on the filter. However Shaped maps still looks small and white as Low tier. =/

If you have shaped dunes map block below dunes map block, it will always show it as the lower tier. Check your precedence. :)

I believe when you shape a map, the dropLevel increases. I have my map blocks setup with droplevel to identify their tiers instead of using map name. Perhaps that could resolve your issue?

Best,
hellcat5
YOUTUBE - http://www.youtube.com/richardbmiller2
TWITCH - http://www.twitch.tv/hellcat5gaming
Last edited by Hellcat5 on Sep 21, 2016, 8:10:41 PM
"
Hellcat5 wrote:
"

If you have shaped dunes map block below dunes map block, it will always show it as the lower tier. Check your precedence. :)

I believe when you shape a map, the dropLevel increases. I have my map blocks setup with droplevel to identify their tiers instead of using map name. Perhaps that could resolve your issue?

Best,
hellcat5

Well probably it can, but I have no idea what you talking about with "block maps setup" xD

I usually edit my filter editing the maps names, you're right.

My map section on filter is somethign like this:

Spoiler
# 0202 # MAP TIER LIST
#----------------------------------------------------

Show # Maps:Unique
Class Maps
Rarity Unique
SetFontSize 40
PlayAlertSound 1 300

Show # Maps:T1
Class Maps
BaseType "Arcade" "Crystal Ore" "Desert" "Jungle Valley"
SetFontSize 34
PlayAlertSound 4 300
SetTextColor 255 255 255
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0

Show # Maps:T2
Class Maps
BaseType "Beach" "Factory" "Ghetto" "Oasis"
SetFontSize 35
PlayAlertSound 4 300
SetTextColor 255 255 255
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0

Show # Maps:T3
Class Maps
BaseType "Arid Lake" "Cavern" "Channel" "Grotto" "Marshes" "Sewer" "Vaal Pyramid"
SetFontSize 36
PlayAlertSound 4 300
SetTextColor 255 255 255
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0

Show # Maps:T4
Class Maps
BaseType "Academy" "Acid Lakes" "Dungeon" "Graveyard" "Phantasmagoria" "Villa" "Waste Pool"
SetFontSize 37
PlayAlertSound 4 300
SetTextColor 255 255 255
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0

Show # Maps:T5
Class Maps
BaseType "Burial Chambers" "Peninsula" "Dunes" "Mesa" "Pit" "Primordial Pool" "Tower" "Spider Lair"
SetFontSize 38
PlayAlertSound 4 300
SetTextColor 255 255 255
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0

Show # Maps:T6
Class Maps
BaseType "Canyon" "Quarry" "Racecourse" "Ramparts" "Spider Forest" "Strand" "Thicket" "Vaal City" "Wharf" "Shaped Arcade Map" "Shaped Crystal Ore" "Shaped Desert" "Shaped Jungle Valley"
SetFontSize 39
PlayAlertSound 4 300
SetTextColor 0 255 0
SetBorderColor 192 192 192
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0

Show # Maps:T7
Class Maps
BaseType "Arachnid Tomb" "Castle Ruins" "Catacombs" "Cells" "Armory" "Ashen Wood" "Mud Geyser"
SetFontSize 40
PlayAlertSound 4 300
SetTextColor 0 255 0
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0

Class Maps
BaseType "Shaped Beach" "Shaped Factory" "Shaped Ghetto" "Shaped Oasis"
SetFontSize 40
PlayAlertSound 4 300
SetTextColor 0 255 0
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0

Show # Maps:T8
Class Maps
BaseType "Arachnid Nest" "Arena" "Bog" "Cemetery" "Barrows" "Atoll" "Pier" "Shore" "Tropical Island" "Shaped Arid Lake" "Shaped Cavern" "Shaped Channel" "Shaped Grotto" "Shaped Marshes" "Shaped Sewer" "Shaped Vaal Pyramid"
SetFontSize 41
PlayAlertSound 4 300
SetTextColor 0 255 0
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0

Show # Maps:T9
Class Maps
BaseType "Coves" "Crypt" "Museum" "Orchard" "Overgrown Shrine" "Promenade" "Reef" "Temple" "Academy" "Shaped Acid Lakes" "Shaped Dungeon" "Shaped Graveyard" "Shaped Phantasmagoria" "Shaped Villa" "Shaped Waste Pool"
SetFontSize 41
PlayAlertSound 4 300
SetTextColor 0 255 0
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0

and keep going til tier 16...

So, is that wrong now or what? It used to work perfect before 2.4, but now with shaped maps I'm kinda lost on filtering maps.

Would u mind to copy/past your map section here? I mean, your shaped maps looks like they matching Tier? :)

thank you.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"

Well probably it can, but I have no idea what you talking about with "block maps setup" xD

I usually edit my filter editing the maps names, you're right.

My map section on filter is somethign like this: [...sinp...]

and keep going til tier 16...

So, is that wrong now or what? It used to work perfect before 2.4, but now with shaped maps I'm kinda lost on filtering maps.

Would u mind to copy/past your map section here? I mean, your shaped maps looks like they matching Tier? :)

thank you.

Each "Show" section is a block. You have the wrong precedence setup for shaped maps. You must order the map tiers backwards to avoid this. I'll try to explain:

"

Show # Maps:T2
Class Maps
BaseType "Beach" "Factory" "Ghetto" "Oasis"
SetFontSize 35
PlayAlertSound 4 300
SetTextColor 255 255 255
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0

Class Maps
BaseType "Shaped Beach" "Arachnid Tomb" "Castle Ruins" "Catacombs" "Cells" "Armory" "Ashen Wood" "Mud Geyser"
SetFontSize 40
PlayAlertSound 4 300
SetTextColor 0 255 0
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0

in the above, we can see that "Beach" exists for t2, and "Shaped Beach" exists for t7. The problem is that since Tier 7 exists below Tier 2 in the code, "Beach" will always be detected over Shaped Beach" and thus qualify it as a tier 2 first because "Shaped Beach" contains "Beach". To resolve these issues, order the maps backwards from t16 to t1.

I have 4 tiers setup to match the number in game, and I include a 5th for map fragments and other map types like Offering to the Goddess. Here's the paste from my map tiering section:

Spoiler
#************************
# map device items
#************************
# map drops - magenta background black text - ultra tier
Show
Class Maps
DropLevel >= 83
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 0 0 0
SetBorderColor 230 0 180
SetBackgroundColor 230 0 180
PlayAlertSound 7 200

# map drops - magenta background black text - top tier
Show
Class Maps
DropLevel >= 78
DropLevel <= 82
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 0 0 0
SetBorderColor 200 0 150
SetBackgroundColor 200 0 150
PlayAlertSound 7 200

# map drops - magenta background black text - middle tier
Show
Class Maps
DropLevel >= 73
DropLevel <= 77
SetFontSize 40
SetTextColor 0 0 0
SetBorderColor 200 0 150
SetBackgroundColor 200 0 150
PlayAlertSound 7 150

# map drops - magenta background black text - low tier
Show
Class Maps
DropLevel >= 58
DropLevel <= 72
SetFontSize 40
SetTextColor 0 0 0
SetBorderColor 170 0 120
SetBackgroundColor 170 0 120

# map fragments and other map types - magenta black text
Show
Class Map
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 0 0 0
SetBorderColor 230 0 180
SetBackgroundColor 230 0 180
PlayAlertSound 7 150

I hope this helps. Feel free to use it, modify it, whatever. :)
YOUTUBE - http://www.youtube.com/richardbmiller2
TWITCH - http://www.twitch.tv/hellcat5gaming
Last edited by Hellcat5 on Sep 22, 2016, 12:10:08 AM
asdf
Last edited by josecansecoAMA on Sep 22, 2016, 1:00:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info