NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

So I like to use the MF version (strict) when I'm dry laking it. Anyone know why I'm seeing white bases of terror maul and infernal swords?

edit: nvm i just hid every fucker in the "lvling" section and it worked. that shit was triggering me
Last edited by illmtk on Sep 24, 2016, 3:01:08 AM
So I'm seeing white boots ilvl 74 marked with orange border. What's that about? It's not a regal recipe, it's not base for chancing, it's nothing..why is it orange border?

Also, vaal discipline needs to be marked as more valuable than the rest of vaal skill gems. Lost quite a few chaos on that sale thinking it's not that valuable, since the filter didn't mark it.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Sep 24, 2016, 4:48:51 AM
Can someone help me with a small change I want to make?
I want to use the strict version, but show ALL hammers regardless of quality for the chisel recipe.
When I open the notepad though, I have no idea where to start.

Would love some instruction on how to make this change,

Thanks!
"
SirLePosh wrote:
Can someone help me with a small change I want to make?
I want to use the strict version, but show ALL hammers regardless of quality for the chisel recipe.
When I open the notepad though, I have no idea where to start.

Would love some instruction on how to make this change,

Thanks!

you should use notepad+ it's easier to edit with that program.
UPDATED TO VERSION 4.2

----------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
----------------------------------

**CONTENT:**

- Added the UBER-strict version. You can find more details in the version description above.
- The code is now even more tidy, displays correctly in NotePad and is easier to keep up-to-date.
- Improved the filtering of the Semi-Strict version. It's a little bit more strict now
- Improved the filtering of the Strict version. It now differs between top tier and other items (the other items have no green backgrounds)
- The strict version now has a significantly smaller 83/84 crafting item list.
- Added Kris to the crafting lists
- Updated all versions to switch to non-leveling-mode at level 66. The dried lake is now a tiny bit cleaner.
- Added 4 cards to the "trash-tier" divination cards (hermit, king's blade, prosperity, metalsmith's gift). They no longer give off sounds. I apologize if this upsets the creaters of those cards.
- Added new section that highlights selected ilvl 83/84 bases.
- Added a section for redblade warband helmets. To see them, you have to click alt/F (or whatever the key to display hidden items is for you). Magic helmets (ilvl 80+) will get highlighted in a red hue. Note that this affects ALL helmets, no matter who dropped them. Only use this when fighting redblade warbands (beacon map). If you want to enable other warbands you can do it in the code manually

**VISUAL:**

- Changed up some item-sizes (maps mostly to distinguish different map tiers better)
- Low maps have a weaker background
- Mid-High currency (chaos, vaal, regret, GCP, regal and some special ones) have a slightly more orangish hue on drop. - I'm considering reintroducing the GONG sound on those, feedback welcome.

**SOUNDS:**

- Guardian map fragments don't give off the high-tier-item sound anymore (they still have the white background). The drop is expected and takes away a bit excitement.

**BUGFIXES:**

- This and that. I programmed 7 hours straight today and totally forgot what else I did o_O
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Why does your semi-strict filter mark Scholar Boots with a border that indicated I should chance them? Shavronne's aren't worth anything.
"
RaitoGG wrote:
Why does your semi-strict filter mark Scholar Boots with a border that indicated I should chance them? Shavronne's aren't worth anything.

They are for the prophecy that requires you to wear a shavronne item.

Thanks for the update Neversink!
Yea, I know, but the upgraded unique from the propehcy is still bad. :(
Thank you for the update and the cleanup of the lake NeverSink!
"
RaitoGG wrote:
Yea, I know, but the upgraded unique from the propehcy is still bad. :(

The amulet you get is really nice. Well worth the inconvenience to see a border around shavronne's boots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info