NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
Tobnac wrote:
The filter has a special "animate weapon" mode.
When using FilterBlade, you can enable them at the bottom of the Customizer under "Optional filter modules".

Thank you. XD

Necromancy error in a new filter
Last edited by Uoykai on Mar 8, 2018, 4:31:13 AM
I used filterblade to hide the beastiary nets. I still hear the dropsound for the nets. How can I disable the sound for the items I hid?
Is an update needed, because of the new nets (necro)?

Thank you!
"
Uoykai wrote:

Necromancy error in a new filter

You need to update your filter. Currently the updated version is only on FilterBlade.xyz since NeverSink is still at work for a few more hours.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
"
ldierk wrote:
I used filterblade to hide the beastiary nets. I still hear the dropsound for the nets. How can I disable the sound for the items I hid?

The beast sound have a built-in drop sound from the game. There is no way to disable those :/
"
Ygidua wrote:

Thank you!

Yes. Without it, they will look similar to Scrolls of Wisdom with only little highlight.
"
Tobnac wrote:
"
Ygidua wrote:

Thank you!

Yes. Without it, they will look similar to Scrolls of Wisdom with only little highlight.

Ok thanks :)
"
Tobnac wrote:
"
Ygidua wrote:

Thank you!

Enought for me.
"
Tobnac wrote:
"
ldierk wrote:

The beast sound have a built-in drop sound from the game. There is no way to disable those :/

Thanks for the quick reply. I can't belive GGG created a crazy complicated syntax for loot filtering and "forgot" to add a way to mute those sounds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info