NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Maps upgraded with elder orb are not displayed normally
"
treven wrote:
Maps upgraded with elder orb are not displayed normally

Update your filter. This was fixed a few days ago. GGG "forgot" to announce the new filter command for those eldered maps.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
Advanced customization doesn't work for me. I change, for exmpl, not to see some currency, and i still see them. Everything that i change in Advance section doesn't work for me. A try to change something, and then just download it (like it say) but it doesn't work....
"
kokorolee wrote:
Advanced customization doesn't work for me. I change, for exmpl, not to see some currency, and i still see them. Everything that i change in Advance section doesn't work for me. A try to change something, and then just download it (like it say) but it doesn't work....

Can you specific that a bit and tell me exactly what you're doing? It seems to work just fine to me :o
Noticed the Lioneye's Fall that dropped for me was colored like a normal unique. Might want to add a highlight for unique viridian jewels.
ign: aan_allein_daishan
"
koticgood wrote:
Noticed the Lioneye's Fall that dropped for me was colored like a normal unique. Might want to add a highlight for unique viridian jewels.

There's way too many bad viridian jewels. Jewels always need manual checking
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
There is a bug when using firefox: Selecting a strictness on the landing page (with and without clicking reset after) does not apply the appropriate settings in the customization page. Latest Firefox (58.0.2).
"
wlfbck wrote:
There is a bug when using firefox: Selecting a strictness on the landing page (with and without clicking reset after) does not apply the appropriate settings in the customization page. Latest Firefox (58.0.2).

Can you give some more info about this? I just checked it with the exact same FF version and it works fine.
"
kokorolee wrote:

Um, in Advance section, when i make a change, then download, change doesn't apply.
Last edited by kokorolee on Mar 9, 2018, 3:36:52 PM
"
kokorolee wrote:
"
kokorolee wrote:

Um, in Advance section, when i make a change, then download, change doesn't apply.

Double check that you are actually using and selecting the right, new file.
Try selecting no filter at all, then switch to the new one. Sometimes, when switching from one filter to another, some of their differences wont be loaded.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info