Warlord's Mark

Warlord's Mark, Assassin's Mark and Poachers's Mark now became useless.

Unless you add some modifier(s) that compensates the trash that these skills became!
Warlord/Assassin's Mark on trigger ring cost 27 mana, my guess is also all other marks cost the same ? How do you keep that with melee skill that hits 5+ times per second and reapply the mark constantly.
Just ridiculous, either lower the mana cost or make it refresh after duration ends not to spam reapply.

Literally unplayable, I spend more than 100mana per sec on single target(boss), on maps with alot of rare mobs cant even attack on 4link!!

I'm not a MoM mana build sorry, I'm a melee.:)
Last edited by Deifyx on Aug 8, 2021, 7:22:40 AM
I think what can "warlord mark" do is wired:

1:
Cursed enemies grant (2-2.95)% Life Leech when Hit by Attacks
Cursed enemies grant (2-2.95)% Mana Leech when Hit by Attacks

I believe most people just use mark on unique/rare enemy, so leech against Cursed enemies is not stable and people will find other way to gain stable leech

2. Cursed enemies have a 100% chance to grant an Endurance Charge when slain

Same as above, if I want maintain Endurance Charge,I'll definitely find other way

Hits against Cursed Enemies have (40-59)% chance to double Stun Duration

If a build focus on stun,there are some point that "reduce stun threshold"、"increased stun duration"、"double stun duration" we must take, and we already get 60%(80% if using staff because of staff mastery) double stun duration in passives.

Cursed Enemies grant 20 Rage Regenerated over 1 second when Stunned

Seems useful in mapping but not enough, especially in pinnacle (normal/uber) boss fight because We just hard to stun these boss quite often.
And for crit build, assassian mark give us more dps/avarage damage(and so more stun chance) than 50 rage(or less than 50 because we just don't stun boss 3 times),the warlord mark become worse if we already have other ways to gain rage(berserker、golve implict、kaom'spirt)

That's why I think warlord mark is wierd now and it needs some rework.
My dear poe,we need warlord's mark rework
stun build addict
My suggestion for warlord's mark rework:
lower the chance to double stun duration
reduce enemy's stun threshold
hit against marked stunned enemy has chance to deal double damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info