Life Gain on Hit

Let the multi-quoting begin!

"
I agree and I also disagree. It's an interesting quick fix but they need to touch up on other abilities that are lackluster now.

Did I mention...

"
Okay so lets not do that ^

Then

"
Your last paragraph suggestion might be a good idea. The damage effectiveness might need more attention per skill to bring everything up to scratch as well.

>>I will not dribble crap in topics again.
>>I will stick to thread topic.
>>I shall never mention Dual Strike again.

Cheers,
Darkdraithdoom
Suggestions
>Alt 'Entrance' & 'Quest NPC'|http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26332090/subtledoorANDquest.png
>Alt 'Character Panel'|http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26332090/Stats.png
Change it back !!!! It suxx now
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
Hey, just for the sake of clarity, could you guys include in the description of the keystone Ghost Reaver or in the description of this supporter that life leach and life on hit do not work exactly the same? It took me a while (40 lvls xD) to figure out that something is damn wrong, and I have already spend some god time with PoE. New players will confused beyond imagination.
Or, even better, make it work with GR :P
Last edited by Avenroth on Mar 26, 2013, 12:33:49 AM
The two modifiers have entirely different names, descriptions and functionality. Additionally, Ghost Reaver explicitly lists it converts Life Leech, and makes no mention of anything else. Descriptions in Path of Exile are very exact. :)
I mean, yea, you right, but you know, it just seems intuitive that it would work with GR. Plus it would be damn awesome, maybe a bit op xD
I definitely agree that it should now state somewhere in the skill that it scales with damage effectiveness. This is not intuitive at all.

It also would be nice if GR had a second line that said "Does not work with life on hit/kill"
If onnly it worked with GR my CI cyclone dagger crit shadow would be quite... well, immortal in crowd control :P. Considering the attack speed and number of hits my es would never go down.
This is a build-shattering dealbreaker depending on the answer but I want a dev to answer a question for me relating to the Damage Effectiveness change to LGOH.

If I use LGOH on a skill equipped with Chain/Multistrike, will the "less Damage" portion of Chain/Multistrike also reduce the life gained? This could be tested in game, but I do not have access to the listed items in order to test it yet.
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
Life Gain on Hit scales with Damage Effectiveness. DE is not Less.
In other words, only the skill gems reduce Life Gained on Hit, while support gems do not, correct?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info