StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter: Necropolis v3.24.0 (Updated: 3/27/24)

Hello sir, are you aware of this ?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a3st4i/filter_information_important_information_for/
12/6/18 - v3.5.0

Betrayal League Launch Release

This update contains highlighting for the new Betrayal items as well as other various improvements. High level rare jewellery highlighting has been redone and Heavy Belt is no longer considered a top crafting base.

Update Notes:

- Added highlighting for Scarabs, Veiled Mods, and the five new divination cards added in Betrayal
- Default Chance Item changed to Occultist's Vestment
- 84+ rare jewellery now keeps the t1/t2 purple/blue highlights so they can be easily distinguished (previously both went to a different highlight)
- 84/85/86 rare jewellery highlighting differences have been made more drastic for easier differentiation
- Heavy Belt is now considered a t2 rare and is also no longer considered a top crafting base
- Shaper Guardian unique drop extra highlighting has been completely disabled because I was sick of being jebaited by Pyres in Elder maps
- Minimap icon for sexants is now brown (blue was too dark, wtb more color options)
- Updated map filtering to use MapTier instead of DropLevel
- 15% quality gem threshold changed to 14% as 3x = 2gcp (same reasoning behind the 7% change)
- Significantly expanded jewellery IDcraft mods
- Added unique corrupt blocks for rings and some other bases with bad implicits (red border means vaal this shit). This section will be expanded or removed depending on how it winds up feeling
- 6L drops moved to a more appropriate sound (the metal clanky one)
- Lights added to some breach items
- Sounds added to some high tier essences
- 82+ abyss jewels now have a white border
- Warbands stuff has minimap icons now
- Race overrides have minimap icons now
- Added light and icons to high level stygian vise drops

Unique Tiering Changes:
- Destroyer Regalia, Goathide Gloves from bottom to SV tier
- Short Bow from SV to bottom tier
- Added conditional SV block for Betrayal economy predictions based on revealed info so far

Divination Tiering Changes:
- Coming Storm to default from bottom

Uber Filter Only Changes:
- Now hides all rares below 84 that aren't atlas bases or t1 jewellery (this is a major increase in strictness)
- 84+ common atlas bases (bone helmet, two-toned, etc) no longer make a sound in uber and have temp instead of perma lights
- Divine Vessels no longer have a sound

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. With the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream (twitch.tv/sfhobbit) as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Dec 7, 2018, 2:06:52 AM
Is this only supposed to work when 3.5 hits? Because i tried it now and i gives and error:
Line 2207: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found match "The Master Artisan"

If this is only supposed to work in 3.5 then i am sorry and the filter looks very good!
"
mblake59 wrote:
Is this only supposed to work when 3.5 hits?

Yes.
Thanks a lot for your hard work! Always use this as a starter :)!
Hey can you explain how to instal this ? Im use to simple download copy paste in the poe folder but I don't get what to do here. I tried to copy paste the text and rename it as a .filter instead of .txt (since POE was not allowing me to choose from a .txt).

Thanks
"
Hey can you explain how to instal this ? Im use to simple download copy paste in the poe folder but I don't get what to do here. I tried to copy paste the text and rename it as a .filter instead of .txt (since POE was not allowing me to choose from a .txt).

Thanks

Click on the pastebin link for the filter you want. Right above the text there are a few buttons.

On the right side of Raw, there is Download. Click it and download the filter :)!
Heya bud, not sure if this is anything to fix or not.

I was using the reg or semi strict (don't remember which) during the league start, and in one of the betrayal safehouses I got a helmet with +2 molten strike proj.

Luckily enough I presset alt randomly and saw it, cause it did not get picked up by the filter, and thus got filtered out as nothing of use!

Just thought I'd give you a heads up, thanks for all the great work mate
"
revisionism wrote:
Heya bud, not sure if this is anything to fix or not.

I was using the reg or semi strict (don't remember which) during the league start, and in one of the betrayal safehouses I got a helmet with +2 molten strike proj.

Luckily enough I presset alt randomly and saw it, cause it did not get picked up by the filter, and thus got filtered out as nothing of use!

Just thought I'd give you a heads up, thanks for all the great work mate

lab enchants cannot be picked up by any filter, there is no syntax for it. If you see "enchanted" strongbox in delve you need to check the ground, likewise with Tora in safehouses (she's the one that does enchants iirc)
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Hi Hobbit,

i want to thank you for the great Filter! I love it. Its fast an easy to customize. I use it for close to a year now.

There are too things that i miss. I had to add Claws in the rare Section and Sanctified Life Flasks. You think it would be possible to add this 2 (at least prewritten for activation) when you you rework the filter next time. i would really appreciate this. I think these items are in some builds/classes the best option and your filter is one of the best for SSF too.

Greetings and thanks again for all your work

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info