Mechanical Questions Thread

"
Scriptpro wrote:
[RF and Rapid Decay]

The highlighting code isn't perfect, that's all.
Rapid Decay does link to RF + Totem and does increase Damage dealt.

"
Phrazz wrote:
I'm wondering about Endurance Charges in combination with incoming damage conversion. When calculating incoming physical damage, what procs first - endurance charges or the damage conversion?
I'm guessing EC->Armor->Lightning Coil, but I'm far from sure.

Damage shift -> Armour + EC -> Damage Taken modifiers.
Armour's PDR is calculated based on the total Physical Damage taken after Damage shift, and the resulting PDR is added up with your static PDR (ex. ECharges, Chaos Golem, Soul of Steel).

"
Dortynus wrote:
i have a question about : how apply dmg ^^ technicaly...

It's one hit dealing Physical + Elemental + Chaos Damage.
Hi Mark Iam having troubles again not sure whats going on 2 days ago when I was gearing up to go into battle my Hatred didnt show up as running in the upper left corner Herald of Ice did an same with the golem I tried in the map but was the same then yesterday it was up in the corner again with the same build the next day I didnt have enough mana to cover both so it said ... so I changed a few nodes an still not enough this happened in my lvl 75 witch . At around 5 pm I dropped the gear off for a lvl 89 to use everything was fine for him yesterday but not today now same level equipment same gems same herald same hatred an not enough mana now both of them dont have enough I dont understand this can be how it can be specially with the duelist I have run this way for weeks but not today I typed in the wiki what mana is needed to run both an nothing there the way I searched ... I also tried different equipment like a helm that adds 60 to max mana and a glove that adds 58 + mana and a amulet that adds 44 mana still not enough to run both . with this equipment I have 1,079 mana I have never had that much before an ran both with very close to the same build if not exactly the same can you direct me to where I might read or tell me what amount of mana is required to run a herald @ 25% an aura @ 50 % Please and Thank You :) oh I will be playing the witch build cause Iam using Discipline in defense of not having the offense I cant run and Hopefully this just something not working properly atm THX AGAIN !!! :))) OK today I checked to see if I had raised dmg yes my dps went up but still the icon is dark an says not enough mana
Last edited by Fasteddie1 on Oct 6, 2016, 8:28:01 PM
Not sure if it's been answered before, but I have a question about Essence of Delirium: If the "hit" is applied by a totem or a trap, does generic totem/trap modifiers on the tree scale the decay damage?
Im wondering if I can give minions curses/auras. I would want to be able to cast zombies that could meat-shield for me, while simultaneously giving my enemies the Flamability curse so I can hit em with my spells for some big damage. Basically like giving them the blasphemy/flamability aura combo.

Thanks!
Hello,

I was wondering if rapid decay support gem would grant its more multiplier if linked with cyclone when I have 100% chance to poison/bleed on hit. Cyclone obviously doesn't have a duration tag but has duration application in its 100% chance to apply bleed/poison via voidheart so does it work?
LightyGaming.com
Hi,

I am using dual Binos as Assasin. I really rarely get the regen buff and every enemy killed, is poisoned.

Is it, because I shatter with Hatred/Crit/Herald, that the regen buff doesn´t apply?

Also if I can fix this somehow, will double Binos gimme 400 regen/enemy killed?

Thanks!
I have a simple question about intuitive leap.

Intuitive Leap specifies "Passives in radius can be allocated without being connected to your skill tree"

Now I look up passives and I find the following information:
Passive nodes: Basic passives, Notable passives, Jewel sockets
Jewel sockets are further defined as: "Jewel sockets are notable passives that can be filled with jewels. By default, they are empty and don't grant any bonuses. There are currently 21 sockets distributed around the tree. There is no cap on the amount of sockets the player can allocate."

After the jewel is inserted, why can you not refund the nodes connecting to the jewel slot? The Jewel would be within its own radius, so it should not be required to be connected to the tree. If it is a game balance issue, why is it not indicated anywhere that the jewel still must be connected to the tree?
"
Ornedan wrote:
Incinerate is just "more damage", whereas Flameblast is "more spell damage".

You have a point. I would have thought that the more damage bound to the gem inherited the spell tags. The wording difference seems intended, therefore it might very well double dip. It appears spell echo has a double dip penalty so this may answer for incinerate although nothing strongly supports spell echo's effect on DoT either
"
BlackPersian wrote:
Hi,

I am using dual Binos as Assasin. I really rarely get the regen buff and every enemy killed, is poisoned.

Is it, because I shatter with Hatred/Crit/Herald, that the regen buff doesn´t apply?

Also if I can fix this somehow, will double Binos gimme 400 regen/enemy killed?

Thanks!

The regen only works if the mob dies from the poison DoT. DW Bino's would indeed provide 400 life/s as the mod is global.
"
Lighty wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering if rapid decay support gem would grant its more multiplier if linked with cyclone when I have 100% chance to poison/bleed on hit. Cyclone obviously doesn't have a duration tag but has duration application in its 100% chance to apply bleed/poison via voidheart so does it work?

Poison (either from poison support gem or other sources) doesn't give the duration tag to applying skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info