[2.3]Ax's Chaos Lacerate-Sword/Claw Assassin.

It's very V ye
What bandits? Any tips for the tree while leveling?
No leech, no regen? Relying on life-gain-on-hit to sustain or a bunch of pricey potions?
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
mezzer25 wrote:
What bandits? Any tips for the tree while leveling?

life,atk speed,power charge,as I said below the passives tree link.

U can level with some lowlvl unique and use earthquake to lvl70.
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
No leech, no regen? Relying on life-gain-on-hit to sustain or a bunch of pricey potions?

poacher's mark and the claw's life gained on hit is really good,and I would like enchant my boots with leech when killed recently.Also,the atziri's promise is another choice to help u get some leech.

this BD maybe like some ranger BD,long range to atk and knock back,do not get hit in most of time.
Last edited by emlial on Jul 3, 2016, 11:28:22 PM
My problem is life sustain... I always seem to get pasted regardless of armor/evasion or pure evasion.
The dagger/claw combo makes a lot of sense, I may have to work a char up on this tomorrow.

Dareso, especially, is a chore because he has no adds and moves around the arena doing that reeve attack at ever increasing speed that is difficult to handle because he's hitting me while I'm just trying to keep up or catch up to start hitting him.

So, I may take your suggestion from a couple posts above... use low level items/uniques like Brightbeak and claw for the LGOH and some rapid melee skill.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last edited by BlaqWolf on Jul 4, 2016, 1:15:30 AM
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
My problem is life sustain... I always seem to get pasted regardless of armor/evasion or pure evasion.
The dagger/claw combo makes a lot of sense, I may have to work a char up on this tomorrow.

maybe if u got a 40K evasion will change ur mind about eva(maybe not to bear a huge one shot damage,but safe in most of time),this BD's defensive is just like bow,play style maybe same as bow too.

well,Sword/claw.
"
BlaqWolf wrote:

Dareso, especially, is a chore because he has no adds and moves around the arena doing that reeve attack at ever increasing speed that is difficult to handle because he's hitting me while I'm just trying to keep up or catch up to start hitting him.

So, I may take your suggestion from a couple posts above... use low level items/uniques like Brightbeak and claw for the LGOH and some rapid melee skill.

actually,I finished the 20/20 daresso with this char lol.

Knockback,Maim,the wither's hinder,even poacher's mark change to temporal chain,these will make daresso be an idiot,can not move a lot,also with the stone golem's taunt,this BD can beat his 25% very fast,maybe 1-2s when the wither's spell totem is up.
Last edited by emlial on Jul 4, 2016, 1:24:13 AM
Well... tried this build...

At low levels it's not viable in the least. Any little thing is dangerous and bosses flat out slaughter me time and time again.

Perhaps once above 70 with top end gear it may be viable, but even in normal it's simply not playable.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Patch Notes 3.19:
I have leveled this through cruel today, literally no issues, just buy unique leveling swords, super cheap and carry you all the way. Blasphemy setup makes it a joke.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info