[2.3]Ax's Chaos Lacerate-Sword/Claw Assassin.

Can you post a lvling tree? like which nodes to aim for first for best results/lvling experience?
"
QuietSea wrote:
Can you post a lvling tree? like which nodes to aim for first for best results/lvling experience?

I updated the thread with leveling,if u want a lvling tree,I suggest that u can make some jewel sockets out,and use some jewel to increase ur dps,with the lowlevel unique,leveling shouldn't be a problem
Took a break from the build, but came back and while I am definitely missing a ton of chaos damage off jewelry and not lucking into a good craft on my foil, I just destroyed a t7 map first time ever running higher than t3 maps(scaredy cat hardcore player lol). Great off meta build :)

Once I have the funds to 6link my carcass and and can spend the alts and regals to craft a good enough foil I could easily see this being my first character to top lvl 90.

Last edited by mezzer25 on Jul 9, 2016, 4:58:43 PM
I got the chaos damage onto my Jewelry, now spending the currency to craft a chaos damage Foil. Cleared a t10 with current gear.
What about if you went dual Innsbury Edge and scaled physical damage and chaos damage on the tree. Also if you aren't Prophecy league that getting a Void heart costs like 7-9 ex. So what if you instead got a Cospri's for extra survivability and get the extra curse (for more damage) and the poison on hit of cursed enemies.

Im more or less thinking out loud here but i really like this idea and would like to make it maybe even uber-viable.

Maybe an important note i havent played since perandus ended so im not aware of some of the new changes. Seems like poison is super op now.
Last edited by SaggyD on Jul 29, 2016, 11:48:51 PM
The build is awesome, but im using Binos knife + Soul Taker Axe.

Why u dont change the chest for an Cherrubim? (20% chaos dmg)

Thanks!
Hello, as a lacerate and reave lover, i really like your build and i have a question.
Have you ever thought of using essence of delirium crafted claw? I wonder what it will look like.
How did you get the chaos damage on your weapons?
im guessing this build would be even extra OP as balls using blade flurry instead of lacerate. it would have much higher attack speed, and around the same amount of base damage, thus just being more damage overall.

i really wonder how flat chaos weapons would stack up against the bino/death's hand combo
hi, i really like lacerate and shadow class. just wondering do you have an updated build for this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info