Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Hi,
My barrage dps says 1 mil when in 3.1 it was 3 mil.
I think it path of building currently does not include additinal projectiles from weapon/helmet enchant.
Path of Building is not Calculating the Doomfletch prism damage correctly on the current version(1.4.83.0).
Not sure if this is the correct place to put this, but I don't think the "70% of phy as extra fire damage every 10 seconds for 3 seconds" from Chieftain's "Nghmaru, Flame's advance" is being used in calculations. At least, I couldn't find it in the calculations tab.
Legacy Consuming Dark Dagger (pre 2.2.0) had 45% fire convresion and spell damage mod.
Now, in 3.2.0, the legacy version still has 45% conversion, but the spell damage mod was changed to increased fire damage mod:

https://imgur.com/a/Wdm96

"
leeela wrote:
Hi,
My barrage dps says 1 mil when in 3.1 it was 3 mil.
I think it path of building currently does not include additinal projectiles from weapon/helmet enchant.

Yeah, it seems to

1. ignore extra arrow from corruption or from shaper mod
2. helmet enchant works though

I made test build to check (1 weapon set-white items, 2 weappon set - same items with additional arrows):

https://pastebin.com/3uEvjVQ3

also i had similar error (not increasing barrage all projectiles dps) with dying sun on build i imported from forum. deleted imported dying sun and added new from pob uniques pool and it started to work
Last edited by alt0172 on Mar 4, 2018, 11:43:58 AM
Mirebough defaults to six sockets, but a gnarled branch can only have three
I agree that something has happened to the dps calculation in POB!

https://pastebin.com/EqbFCKFv
That shows my character has 10,643.8 dps, level 50
In game, I have 16,390.2 dps under the same conditions.

I don't have any new uniques or anything complex hmmm.
Unsure if it's been noted before but:

Dark Pact does not seem to take Skeleton life values into effect when "Cast on Skeleton" is selected.

The skeleton life/level values can be found on the wiki.

This occurs in the latest version. 1.4.83

I imagine that this is due to Dark Pact not caring or looking at whether or not the player has skeletons or the summon skeleton skill.

I believe the "Cast on Skeleton" option should only appear if you have the skill available. In that case, it will pull the life values from that skill.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
On the Items page, I'd love to be able to see the total stats from equipped items. That would make it easier to quickly see gear priorities when looking at a build. It would also be useful for comparing a character's current status to a goal build.
quick question. I normally play a summoner during most of the leagues at one point or another, is there any way that we can get an updated list of spectres to select so that we can check their dps? I most commonly use solar guards, I know meta right? but I cant see it on the list. is there another that is similar so I can get a ball park estimate of my dps? or is this planned to add later on?
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info