Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

when is voidforge going to be added in, I have one equip and it shows. but doesn't seem to calculate dps right
"
vaughnad wrote:
Hi

I have notice that when you have Righteous Fire and MoM, the Path of Building
is not accounting for the mana regen in the calculations, it takes the degen only from the life/es regen
My Char Example:

Mana Regen 282.8
ES Regen 708.3

Total Degen 764.1
Net Life Regen -55.8 (708.3 - 764.1)

But when i do mark the option "Cannot regen life, mana or ES"
The Mana is accounted:

Total Degen 764.1

Net Life Regen -534.9
Net Mana Regen -229.2

Could you guys fix the display in the first case to show the correct regen of mana and life?
I think it should be something like this:

Mana Regen 282.8
ES Regen 708.3

Total Degen 764.1
Net Life Regen 173.4 (708.3 - 534.9)
Net Mana Regen 53.6 (282.8 - 229.2)

I noticed this too. It's also not taking account over levels in Purity of Fire into the resist and degen calcs
Doomflechter's prism boost (phys=>elem) is calculated in PoeB only if you select a secondary weapon as a doomflecther's prism too.

But please DON'T correct that. Desactivate it entirely, as currently even that tweak DOESN'T work on POE. Doom's prism is totally bugged. Tested it all the way those last days, absolutly nothing work (I'm fully aware of the display bug), even previous thing recommanded (abyssus, iron rings, +bow phys dmg, ... : just no improvment in clearing maps).
Timetwist Skill Effect Duration lies within -10 to 10%
But it's currently implemented as 3% increased Skill Effect Duration
Can we please get an update soon, with all the new gear that was added this league. Thanks!!
I'm an idiot and I didn't have a shield equipped please ignore this lol
Last edited by ElPotatoes on Mar 10, 2018, 4:55:21 PM
Can we have Voidforge added to PoB?
I have three feature requests, feel free to ignore any or all of them if they are not feasible to implement.

(a) Minor: Show a "Mana Bounded Cast Rate" (better name probably needed?); i.e. how many times per second can you cast a skill indefinitely, taking your mana regeneration rate into account. For example, let's say a skill costs 50 mana, you regenerate 100 mana per second, and you have a cast rate of 3 per second. The "Mana Bounded Cast Rate" would actually be 2 per second, because you can't sustain 3 casts/sec indefinitely.

(b) Import an item that's listed on poe.trade (or pathofexile.com/trade). I often search for alternate gear pieces on trade sites, and I want to see what effect they will have on my character before I buy them. To my knowledge the only way to do this currently is to make a new rare item and copy all the properties from a trade site manually.

I don't know if or how much collaboration this would require with trade site devs; for example if the trade site offered to export the item stats as text the problem would be solved since PoB can already import that. Let me know if I'm barking at the wrong tree here.

(c) Allow me to link a character to a saved build. Then have a "refresh" button to update the saved build with new character data from the API. Yes, I know character import exists; but that requires me to type in my account name, select the character, import tree, and import items. I would love to have this all done with one click, if I'm just re-importing the same character.

Some consideration would have to be taken in case I have added some alternate or optional items/skill setups; I would like these to be preserved when I re-import the build.
Can you add a manual modifier to the option "Is the enemy shocked?"
Like we tick it and we can put in our own percentage that the enemy is shocked. This would be ideal for stuff like vaal lightning trap and elementalist.
When is the next update? I want to see how my Doomfletch's Prism build will turn out with a Hyrri's Demise. Other than that I really enjoy the program and use it all the time (which is why I'm asking about the next update).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info