Spelling mistakes and typos

"Cause" is not the abbreviated form of "because". You are thinking of " 'cause" - note the apostrophe, indicating letters have been dropped.

English is not my native tongue so I'll just grab a dictionary definition :P
"a person that acts or a thing that occurs so as to produce a specific result"

You Crit an enemy with Lightning Damage, and cause them to be Shocked - you inflict Shock.
The Shock that you caused/inflicted, is Reflected back to you.
Capital 'i' in "KIll":

// screenshot taken in Merciless on May 22
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
In the new Prophecy challenges, the spelling is partially used inconsistently, saying either "prophecised" or "prophecized".
IGN: ArrowInYourForsakenKnee
In the new Prophecy challenges titles, if not already fixed:
- the word "these" in the challenge "Complete These Cruel Quests" should probably be lowercase, like it is in most others, like "Kill these Act 2 Uniques"
- the word "from" in the challenge "Get Maps From Map Bosses" should probably be lowercase, like it is in "Currency from Vendor Recipes"
- the challenge "Open a Unique strongbox" should probably have "Strongbox" capitalized
Last edited by Strewya on Jun 1, 2016, 1:26:28 PM

Why does the +1 frenzy corruption have a uppercase Maximum and the additional energy shield have a lowercase maximum?

For the future

Rarity: Rare
Vortex Gorget
Lapis Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 59
--------
Item Level: 74
--------
+1 to Maximum Frenzy Charges
--------
+45 to Dexterity
13% increased Armour
15% increased maximum Energy Shield
+10% to all Elemental Resistances
+41% to Lightning Resistance
+23 to maximum Energy Shield
--------
Corrupted
The text for 'The Unbreathing Queen I' prophecy is incomplete - it simply cuts off halfway through while the audio continues.
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
Not sure if this is the right place for this.

The cut-scene you see when you transition from one area to another still says Ascendancy instead of Prophecy :)

IGN: Spookayi
One of the prophesies:

"
The Eagle's Cry

A flightless fowl charges through rotten wooden ribs, it's scream gives even the battle-hardened pause.

Two mistakes: "it's" should be "its," and the two independent clauses should not be joined by a comma (that's a comma splice and it's incorrect).
Oyun, when asked about Dialla after said Gemling Queen has left for the mines, has the text accompanying her voiceover replaced by just a "1".
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"
When I'm in the crematorium for the "Fire and Brimstone prophecy," it says "You will defeat Hatebeat whle wearing Blackgleam"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info