Spelling mistakes and typos

I don't know if this is the right place to post this. There's just a small kerning issue with the most recent patch. L's seem to have not enough space. http://imgur.com/GkD6t0q

Edit: Okay I did some more testing and it seems to be due to the loot filter's larger text. The filter I use has a font size of 40 for quest items.
Last edited by bloobluu on Jun 22, 2016, 4:32:12 AM
I am getting several "visual" typing bugs on items and divination cards.

Last edited by Creyze on Jun 22, 2016, 7:11:02 PM
Flame Hellions and their variants have the description "Ignites Ground on Death", however, Burning Ground is decidedly different from Ignite. "Leaves Burning Ground on Death" (or spreads?) would be more accurate, and only slightly longer.

(one of those things I've never really read due to familiarity with the mechanics..)
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jun 25, 2016, 7:59:08 AM

one of the more outstanding bugs in my entire time playing this game, if i do say so myself.
hello I used the wild strike out as the main draw for the dps but by using the games began to have latency I tested on another character I is not problem is with another spell I was 7 and 3 endurance frenzy when I started to make degas (multistrike, faster att, fortify, mele phy, life leech) the games shows me ping 154 and slowed me at the fps
If you help Oak, the quest says "Get the Apex from the Oak in the Mantle Footlands" instead of "Wetlands".
The Beast Fur Shawl has a spelling error in it's flavour text. 'Weaknessess' should be 'Weaknesses' without the last 's'.

OCD Appeased.
Solaris Throne is lacking the Decoration suffix like all other hideout decorations have.
https://www.pathofexile.com/shop/category/hideout-decorations#microtransaction-HideoutSolarisThrone
Flavor text on Cloak of Tawm'r isley the last line reads "and watches from the beneath the city"
I am pretty sure that's an error but hey just checking.
"
Ataka wrote:
Not sure if this is the right place for this.

The cut-scene you see when you transition from one area to another still says Ascendancy instead of Prophecy :)

ascendancy is an expansion prophecy is a league ....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info