3.1 Poet's Pen Cold Berserker

"
xtREEN wrote:
Hmmm.. dont understand the frostboltand frostnova mechanic, can someone help me, i cast frostbolt --> frost nova or nova--> bolt? In the guide nova is as a selfcast skill, so how i have to use it on bosses?

Ice nova as well as the other skills socketed in poets pen together with frostbolt, ice nova gains 40% more dmg if its casted on a frostbolt (it also spawns on the frostbolt) it will trigger on a frostball next to your cursor.
any suggestion to push the build with 6 link belly??

got

"
xtREEN wrote:
any suggestion to push the build with 6 link belly??

got

Curse on hit -> frost bite, but probably not worth losing the 16% more attack speed from essence craft on gloves. can't think of anything else.
Last edited by Shareware on Dec 28, 2017, 11:11:47 PM
on POB u use vortex, is it still possible to use it in the build?
"
xtREEN wrote:
on POB u use vortex, is it still possible to use it in the build?

I was leveling one for testing purpose, you can use it but i cant recommend it. It triggers on frostbolt and get the 40% more but also destroys the frostball orb while ice nova dont. Also can get realy laggy with all the ground effects.
Hello, thanks for the build!
I have 1 question now: if i have frostbolt + freezing pulse in BOTH wands (x2 frostblot, x2 freezing pulse), will it be efficient with 4 APS? Cause since you wrote that there is a 250ms cooldown, looks like only 4 out of 8 casts will be triggered within a second. amiright?
"
aefoa wrote:
Hello, thanks for the build!
I have 1 question now: if i have frostbolt + freezing pulse in BOTH wands (x2 frostblot, x2 freezing pulse), will it be efficient with 4 APS? Cause since you wrote that there is a 250ms cooldown, looks like only 4 out of 8 casts will be triggered within a second. amiright?

Poet's Pen - Trigger socketed Skills on ATTACK this is where our main source of damage comes from!
Skills have a 250ms cd so you want to stay below certain treshholds below 4 attacks with 2 spells (1 per wand) below 8 attack with 4 spells (2 per wand).
Two of the same skill share their cool down so we need 2 or 4 diffrent ones.
It doesnt matter with which weapon you attack while dual wielding both trigger at the same time.

It sounds good, can you tell me where the leech life of the build comes from?
"
It sounds good, can you tell me where the leech life of the build comes from?

It's from barrage or frenzy skill, which is an attack, and not a cast spell.
Last edited by percydaman2 on Dec 30, 2017, 8:48:41 AM
Your build looks really fun !

Did you manage to clean some late game content like red elder guardians shaper or so? Or is it mainly focused as a map cleaner

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info