Some Bestiary Changes in Patch 3.2.1

"
Theoneknow wrote:
Not a fucking chance nets didn't affect currency drops. quit the lying ggg and just tell us the truth

Woosh.

Did you even read the OP?

Try Again.
X-Bow on the patch template, would be so nice when we become them ingame! :DDD

Keep up the good work, best FREE GAME EVER !!!

Dear Natalia and anyone else working on Bestiary League,

i really like this league so far. I'm not happy about the necromancy nets, but community voted fair and square, so it's something to accept.
This League had the worst Launch in GGG-History with the core mechanic (blood altar) being bugged at the start. Since open Beta that was the first time I really said "GGG f* up".
Otherwise the Start of this league isn't really well rounded, but as you're actually gifting us this game, your time and your developer's souls, it's acceptable.
I'll go as far and say it's somewhat interesting and charming to see your reactions to those major bugs you introduced with the league mechanics.
In my country we have the saying "you never know a person until you've met it drunk"
I'm guessing this release was the 'drunk' ggg. :)

What i'd really like at this point would be to not just get patchnotes "aka what you already did" but to get an Insight of what you're working on and what you're trying out. As Chris said, there COULD be many aditions to Beastcrafting during the league... And as you've shown with necromancy nets, you're also trying out changing core mechanics.
As you've involved us in the decicion making process (poll about necromancy nets), please also involve us in the developement process as far as to tell us your goals/thoughts for the next 3-5 weeks.

ps: i love all bestiary-league mechanics except the necromancy net :)
Sometime in near future.

patch 3.2.1 . 496. 9. 12.

-bestiary added to core mechanics.
-League is ending tomorrow and we will probably forget the issue you guys kept mentioning on refining bestiary.
-New league reveal , Rebellion of the beasts (Einhar is their leader )! they are free capture them again no needs for nets now just kill them (Einhar too).

Crap league or not i am having fun .
chaotic neutral
The main problem unsolved is the impossibility of catching beasts that died too quickly. Totem and trap characters really suffer as long as they can't fully control the damage they deal in short time periods.
SSF 0NLY! --- Trading turnes uniques into trinkets and warriors into hagglers! ---
Its nice but tbh it does not fix the boring thing.
I am playing coc cospris. I don't even notice them before everything is dead..
Bestiary as a league mechanic is just not enough to keep u sticked, it feels like a very strong addon addition, but not good fitting for a temp league.
Guys we had Invasion, Nemesis, Beyond. That were great mechanics..
Couple nice changes (net speed, insert base item), I'll likely give the league another try this weekend...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on Mar 13, 2018, 3:42:37 AM
Any chance we could get a stash in the menagerie?
Thanks for the net throw speed improvement, that was pretty annoying.
Wow first time we have league which is slowly upgrade every week so ppl isn't bored after 1 week of league!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info