Some Bestiary Changes in Patch 3.2.1

Maybe more maps ?? Or more bugs... I dont know... Ist freak. Like this league and all off sick nerfs and shits you put on this game.

We see...
You really have to fix the map drop rates, an/or add bestiary recipes for maps. This league is dying fast, and the changes made so far are not doing anything to help it.
WE HAVE NEW CHARACTER EFFECT FOR JUST 20$ SHINE CIRCLE ON THE GROUND FOR ONLY!!!!!111 20$
O MY GOD ITS SO GREAT, THAT WE HAVE THIS MTX THAT LIKE ANY GOOD GAME EVERY DAY, EVERY FKN DAY, INSTED OF FIXINE PICE OF SH*T NAMED BESTIARY.
GG, i am done as 50% of my huge friend list. See you next life GGG when you bacome again best game developer, in this you totally bacome pice of greedy sh*t.
"We're also planning many bug fixes and improvements to Bestiary play in parties (such as indicating when you successfully captured a beast, as it can be hard to tell with other players around). "

Thank you!
The whole altar is very unfriendly/mess to use (making it another way it is inferior to essences), QoL changes that would really help:

* Tracking of menagery occupancy state with warning when nearing full in categories
-> icon with number or better yet text with number

* Listing in book of what we have (same like when selecting to fill recipe spots)
-> its nice that the book shows me that i have 11/11 goliaths is worthless info if i dont know what i can do with them.

* Some caps are ridiculously low

* Finding recipe by monster type - when people need to burn specific types
-> could be done by allowing us to select beasts - top left atleast then filter recipes based on that.

* Locking beasts i dont want to use (rare) by accident to some worthless filler recipe
-> since alot are shared between recipes, using a mob thats for gate to beast boss because it gets preselected etc.
Why is the patching server painfully slow? Why does the release of 3.2 and Bestiary feel far less polished than other recent releases? It's still professional, just very obviously not the same level as previously. It's doing any good for anyone. People are gonna buy packs anyway what does an extra week spent polishing hurt?Don't rush things, they're gonna suck.
Last edited by GrayR on Mar 13, 2018, 4:13:57 PM
Nice can trade beasts as well , All the things sound good especially the speed at which the net is thrown THanks GGG Keep up the good work :P
"
dostov wrote:
"
smileys wrote:
"
negnal wrote:
the best fix for bestiary is to end this league

+1

end it end it end it end it end it end it end it

+1

+1

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
Orich wrote:
"
JimmyWoodman wrote:
"
Xsolla alternative coming soon?

I guess not :(

This.

I lost Abyss' support pack and now I will lose the Bestiary one too .... I can not support these conditions.

It's not my fault if Bex does not get his salary. ^^

(sorry for my bad english)

Bex = she, not he

ok, i'm sorry ....

...but...

...she will not take her salary anyway.

:p
I would like to see a mode added where I can battle my beasts against each other and level them up. Winner levels up, loser is food.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info