Some Bestiary Changes in Patch 3.2.1

GGG,
you are in dire need of UI designers, your interfaces are a mess, the bestiary book just being the most recent (with the aggravation of the net mechanics being extremely hostile to the player. Confusing, mysterious, with no feedback of success or failure, really unfriendly)

It once was something that could be postponed, but you pilled to many systems, to many complexities, to have an interface that seems pulled directly from the year 2000.

You remember Google in a way: a bunch of good ideas created by engineers who doesn't have an ounce of empathy to create useful UIs.

what about ...that ...80% of recipe are futile...when you find a legenedary beast.... yes WHEN .

Fixed a bug where : This still did not solve the general condition of bestiary league.this league is
more like a side feature nothing less, like Torment league but in a very worse way.

Fixed a bug where: the league is still lackcluster.NOT SOLVED

Fixed a bug where: beasts can spawn in areas they cannot .. pointing the same problem but with
something more, they spawn in <<Map inhabitated by skeletons>>(prefix) and just to
make it
worse,
the map is mausoleum so no beasts allowed ...and yet u find beasts.

Fixed a bug where: The prefix on map <<Map is inhabitated by Animals>> MUST have more beasts rare red
and legendary to catch but also making the chance to roll that affix lower.

fixed a bug where: why do i have to go to the managerie and rip 10 minutes to find where in the name of
god this beast is stored to find it.

" FIXED A BUG " <---- really WHEN ?
Knowledge is power. Guard it well ,Blood Ravens.
Last edited by BalcArrow on Mar 13, 2018, 11:28:46 AM
"
negnal wrote:
the best fix for bestiary is to end this league

+1
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
"
smileys wrote:
"
negnal wrote:
the best fix for bestiary is to end this league

+1

end it end it end it end it end it end it end it

+1
Please buff new skills please. I cant play same builds anymore.
The feeling you get from losing money from running maps. Great league and apparently it's working as intended. To me that sounds like they want to lose players. GL in the future GG Baibai
"
recide wrote:
The feeling you get from losing money from running maps. Great league and apparently it's working as intended. To me that sounds like they want to lose players. GL in the future GG Baibai

Yep, this right here. Either nets ARE replacing drops/currency or they nerfed drops across the board, dont know which is worse tbh. And it doesnt look like its getting fixed since they are just ignoring everyone saying how broken drops are this league.
Last edited by dylan33 on Mar 13, 2018, 11:57:53 AM
"
(Edit: this used to say "We have fixed various bugs that caused nets to drop instead of currency from certain places like Labyrinth chests. This did not affect currency drops from regular monsters.", but that was incorrect. They were working correctly.)
Wait what?
Ok so boss and lab was a bit out of sync, not noticed from my side but everything else is okay?

Last two leagues I ended up in endgame with 50ish alc, a few from trading, mostly found. Also I had some 40ish chaos. Now I had 18 alcs (former 22, used 4 during leveling) and 20 chaos and everything should be fine while it seems I exclusively get net drops.

Please check the current alc exchange rate: 1:1,7 - that sick af!
Normally thats 1:3.. so something is going on and I don't think that only boss drops had issues.

From my point of view a net should drop in addition to another drop and not instead.

I would understand it if you want us to beast craft more, for sure, but please communicate it also that way and don't lower/replace anything. Of course this is no magic world where everyone can has 1ex drop per hour, but I don't think that's what we want back - only simple old drop rates with some additional nets.
Simple fix: delete nets, delete league, fix atlas and drops. Oh wait, they only listen on reddit...

GGG, I hate this league and I am beginning to dislike you.
"
IamLoco wrote:
Can we get net fragments? So we can have even more nets?

LOL

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info