Some Bestiary Changes in Patch 3.2.1

i cannot find "the alpha beast" and "spider crab" will these be added in this patch?
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Is it possible to add a note to the "create the following items" challenge stating that you must use the specific recipe listed, not just any recipe that creates that item? The amount of spam this is generating is insane.
smile
Been running Aura Support since 2.5 (15+ leagues in a row now).

Aura Support Diary - 2094025
Can you please up the percentage to encounter a two modded beast. It is awful. I have barely been playing this league. This is a record low for the amount I have played in the past 3 or 4 leagues. Doesn't even feel like a league.
what about oba's bug? I heard some door can't be accessed sometimes, i don't wanna waste my map because of it.
"
We really enjoy watching the videos of awesome captures and beastcrafts!

so you took some inventive writing class before composing this news release. nice. the lore writers are already in, it seems :D

(stink stink is a great capture, thou we had him on reddit in other leagues as well)

"
We're also planning many bug fixes and improvements

that's actually the interesting part. so many bugs ... pls give us more and not just an announcement of an announcement for the fixes :C
Last edited by PopeJo on Mar 13, 2018, 3:06:12 AM
Where the fuck is the mechanics then huh? my friends are gone everyone that I know is GONE.

BECAUSE THE MECHANIC is barely there.

How often do you see red beast? How often are yellow beast useful?

Shit is terrible.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Chunu0327 wrote:
no change to rare beast spawns?

why do i have 1000 nets when i only need to use them once a map?

Basically this. GGG?
Yes because this is what everyone was begging for, more fucking recipes and net throwing speed instead of more rare beasts and letting us choose the base we do a craft on.

How outta touch are you guys? 26$ celestial beast tab when?
delete all lootboxes
As long as the mechanic is absent these changes while welcome dont mean much.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info