Some Bestiary Changes in Patch 3.2.1

Give US THE MECHANICS

Cmon it's like you aren't listening to us I get that there's possibly more changes but please remember this.

INCREASE the beast spawns.

We my as well exist in standard at this point like why do I have 30000000 nets if it's only used like once or twice or even none?

Listen to us.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
This is the worst league ever for me...
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
"
knutzi wrote:
see you guys next league, we should be seeing at least 2-3 red beasts per map not 1 per 10.

this league feels dead and boring.

YUP. This league felt completely stillborn the 1st week. When GGG drags their feet as hard as possible to breath life into a dead baby, well it would seem that a league will just stay dead.

It actually makes me worry about things like, did they just get lucky with Breach or something?

What about the lack of organized order (via level of beast, either ascending or descending) beasts when selecting them for recipes at the blood altar. as it stands now they are random.
So after dead economy, 80c ex on BeastSTD, 0 online on HC all what you do... nothing? All what you have for us is... continue additing dead ligue? What you do for 3 month if you start create ligue only now?! OH YE MTX's.
"
Not a fucking chance nets didn't affect currency drops. quit the lying ggg and just tell us the truth

We all alrady have statistics - its CLEARLY DOES. WTF GGG ARE FK VS US?! Delet this pice of ligue, give us somth worth, like legacy. You cant do like this. You will be punished for this. I really hope hard enough.
Last edited by RaElent on Mar 12, 2018, 6:22:40 PM
Somehow I feel net throwing is connected to Weapon slot change. Can you please improve weapon switch mechanism so it would work even if I hold another button (put in some actions queue maybe?).

Last edited by filtre on Mar 12, 2018, 6:28:48 PM
Dead league. I haven't been this disappointed since... wow, I don't know, Warbands? And it at least had the meta mini-game with finding them and sharing, giving me Diablo 2 nostalgia.

Still, they didn't get lucky with Breach, there were plenty of other great leagues. Ambush. Perandus. Legacy. OK, this isn't as many as I thought. But still, there are plenty of OK leagues and very few worse ones (Talisman, maybe, I don't know, Warbands put me off the game for a few months so I missed it).
Fix goddamn monster damage already...
I feel like since Bestiary League has started that my currency gain has dropped drastically. And so have many of my friends. Do the net drops eat up other currency drops and that is why and if so is there a way to fix this so that I do not feel constantly poor? If it doesn't effect the currency drops were they changed in this league or is my RNG really that bad lol.
the crafting sistem is bad. not rewarding, not end-game viable and there is not enough info on the amount of recipes that would be useful yet so as a casual player, it just sucks.
Last edited by sindolor on Mar 12, 2018, 6:32:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info