The Coconut Crab Pet

"
Talosar wrote:
Another day and another MTX. Wish we got league fixes at the same pace.

"
Hemmingfish wrote:
Imagine if your artists made 3d art for uniques instead of endless amounts of microtransactions.

"
JCOH35 wrote:
This is what it looks like when a developer starts selling gacha boxes, the second they get a taste of that cash flow the actual game is put on the back burner and its all hands on deck for the cash shop
---
Last edited by Pathtoexiles on May 21, 2018, 10:55:53 AM
Add a Porg from Star Wars and I might...

"
Avmantox wrote:
aww its so itty bitty and cute, and the start of the video music reminded me a bit of SG:1

Stargate portals confirmed!
cute. already love it.

don't know what to say to those who ask you to stop making an income. theyy likely also didn't get paid if they don't meet the expectations of their boss and work for free some months to compensate? are they kids who don't know how businesses work? i don't know.

i mean the game started pretty plain with just ideas and if people only had supported a perfect product we wouldn't be here.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

WE DON'T NEED MORE MTX, BETTER DO SOME GAMEPLAY FIX
"We prefer to leave up to the community to work out mechanics such as these" -GGG Support

"Muted 48 hours for spamming chat." -Nicholas_GGG (Dev)

This forum is useless for bug reporting if you're not a popular streamer or if it's not about MTX.
Last edited by Nyktalgin on Mar 20, 2018, 4:07:43 AM
Seeing you guys pump out mtx while the league is in such a state feels like a slap in the face.
How delusional are you, no-one has a problem with them making an income. A cash shop is obviously part of any f2p game.

People are upset b/c regardless of the overwhelming support they HAVE recieved financially over the years their product is more unstable then ever and their microtransactions are selling more frequent then ever.

Every league is currently rushed out completely broken to snag supporter pack sales, we played the entire abyss league with the central mechanic broken, the beastiry league's entire loot tables are corrupted. The servers are a mess, constant crashes, stuttering and errors of all kinds.

They just flat out boasted about how their sin and innocence cancer boxes have sold more then any other in the past yet where is all this money actually going?

This is what people are angry about, stop being a naive fanboy, theres a difference between making money to fund your product and ripping people off to add another Lambo to youre collection.

When people cant even play the current challenge league the last thing they want to see is a new MTX every single day for 3 straight weeks.
"
DrDraids wrote:
Seeing you guys pump out mtx while the league is in such a state feels like a slap in the face.

mtx DEV!= league DEV and I prefer GGG focus on the next league rather than on this trash league
Path of 0 FPS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
How surprising.
Looks like they complete the crab boss set.
Next is probably a giant spider pet and spider shield.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info