Design a T-shirt Competition

Well since you are taking descriptive entries, here is a go at it.

Zana and Tora in a dark forest exploring, them surrounded by trees in a setting like spider forest. Zana is in front leading the way with a torch, pulling some bushes or branches out of the way for them to continue, brave expression. Tora is following closely behind appearing more on edge with her bow drawn. Behind them in the shadows you can see the silhouette of a spider descending from above, with red eyes showing in the dark.
A shirt with a photo of Malachai killing Piety and with the phrase "Happiness is an illusion, exiled" and behind the shirt a photo as if the shirt had 6 links
here is my entry
not the best photoshop but the idea is there
comign calamity shirt
https://imgur.com/a/v8SdQ
Back of shirt- left side Atziri reaching towards right side with right hand red glow of magic around her hand.
Right side Kitava rearing back taking a swipe at Atziri with left hand.

At the top left you see the shaded form of the Shaper
At the top right you see the shaded form of the Elder

Back Middle showes a forlorn warrior sword and shield held beside him but head held high as to say "time to go to work."

Front of shirt a quote- The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.” - Molière
Sceptre of God looks amazing!
I love dungeon synth thematic, she always looks neutral and I always wear t-shirts like that in real life.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Mar 26, 2018, 8:26:37 PM
"
CaptainKwilis wrote:
Both of these images were taken from the Art book from the recent supporter packs. Unfortunately I don't have a scanner so these images were taken with my phone. Something about that Innocence picture gets me going.

Spoiler

(thats my camera's flash in the center)

Good luck everyone!

Yes, i agree, Innocence is really cool. First art is really nice, i not seen it before.
ign: Bikvin
"
IRM_ wrote:
here is my entry
not the best photoshop but the idea is there
comign calamity shirt
https://imgur.com/a/v8SdQ

In russia we call this the Marxism Shirt. In the US they probably call it the Saint Anger Shirt.
Last edited by 1000Notions on Mar 26, 2018, 7:55:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info