Design a T-shirt Competition

Nice competition, hope to get the winner t-shirt on the next supporter packs.
Last edited by jfnsouza on Mar 27, 2018, 12:36:46 AM

This is Uber Hillock drawing Oni Goroshi from his body and gaining Her Embrace. I'm happy with how it turned out, but I think that GGG's artists could make it look amazing. On the back we have the last bit of flavor text belonging to Oni. Here is a link to the design at Custom Ink. Enjoy!

https://www.customink.com/designs/onigoroshi/rms0-00bc-a1yc/hotlink?pc=HL-173485&utm_campaign=hotlink_cab_201712&utm_source=hotlink&utm_medium=email&utm_content=viewbutton&oe=a29sdGVubHVrZUBnbWFpbC5jb20%3D
I've always loved the ascendancy art. I think a t-shirt like this with all the characters together would be great.

Ascend with us!

POE
#Me Too

The reproduction of this message is not authorized unless i am selected as a winner in the top three and an additional 250 points is granted, along with an ingame HH and my account is permanently moved onto the streamer drop/ loot tables.
I'd personally go with something simple since that's what I'd enjoy. I'd love a shirt with a circle on the front or back made out of the icons for each of the league (the ones on the hideout challenger trophies). Can add the game title in the center, similar to the league t-shirts minus the name of the expansion.

i took this art

and removed background, it looks nice and have some potential.

I know the Nike symbol is copyrighted so maybe something that hints at the Swoosh without actually infringing on Nike. Slam those exalts boys.
Once dad.
Once mad.
Now dead.
Gloves. I bet?

- Shaper's life story.

Marauder, Templar and Witch go to pub
to find out they need to run a lab.

- Izaro's archive

Path of exile

Daily fresh seafood
(mainly octopus)

Last suggestion is to make "badges" from all leagues ever done (logos of each league) and make it as soldier decoration on chest with line:
Path of Exile
from 2013
I had a few ideas and they were all based on a similar idea... sorry these are not perfect

Fairgraves 1:21 Naked came I out of the sea, and naked shall I return thither; GGG hath given, and GGG hath taken away
Last edited by Thajarin on Mar 27, 2018, 1:07:49 AM
The Breach hand holding up various poe related items would be a neat design. Whether it would hold up a chaos, exalted, vaal orb, mirror, or even the bestiary skull symbol :P I think it'd be a simple design that would look neat to everyone and be instantly recognizable by fellow poe players.

And then just throw a small poe symbol on the back so its two sided!
Last edited by FoxyTot on Mar 27, 2018, 1:16:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info