Design a T-shirt Competition

ay comp time again - nice
i will enter :)
Dayman.

I made this fiiive years ago (holy shit)!

I still love it.

Last edited by Busdriver_Jow on Mar 27, 2018, 1:46:33 AM
#1:Wolf's Pack den design.

The image of the Wolf's Pack Den map in front, preferably with the 3D part cut out and rotated to be like a triangle with a rounded bottom. The 3 elemental boss wolves would be in the back. For the wolves a wireframe outline with a different neon color and matching eyes. Or a single howling wolf on a hill. Maybe some writing in the front that makes you think it's a band or something.

#2 Breach
A plain closed breach hand like Xoph's Clasped hand with the mini breach circle in front. In the back a tilted view of a breach with an exile from a view at a low angle in the 2nd person.

#3 Atlas Map device art
This art on the right side of the Atlas page: Bottom = Front Top = back
Spoiler

A Shaper quote like "These worlds are not yours"

#4 unlikely to pass but I'd love to see it anyway...Kiwihalt art themed tie dye:
Spoiler

Kiwi alone with that same face for the front and the full image in the back. Must be Tie dye.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Last edited by StrayYoshi on Mar 27, 2018, 1:48:22 AM
Last edited by Busdriver_Jow on Mar 27, 2018, 1:47:50 AM
"
GabrielNs wrote:
I have made a quick sketch of my idea, but it's late here so tomorrow I will try to improve it. Hope you guys enjoy.

This is actually great - one of my favourites so far!
A shirt that is black on one half and golden on the other half with the symbols of Sin and Innocence on opposite sides. Reversible.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
I still want the whole skill tree on a black tshirt, with all the characters in each starting area. Make the tree big enough that it takes the whole front at least and goes around to the back. It'd be psychadelic
Has anyone suggested a white tabula rasa t-shirt? I'm thinking a white long sleeve shirt (with 6-linked socket pattern of course).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info