Design a T-shirt Competition

"
Hyrchurn wrote:

Forgot this one in my previous post

Combination of all the chibis I've drawn so far

This is actually real cute :3
Someone better submit a shirt that is literally just an alchemy orb.

hope you like it :P
"
Busdriver_Jow wrote:
"
GabrielNs wrote:
I have made a quick sketch of my idea, but it's late here so tomorrow I will try to improve it. Hope you guys enjoy.

This is actually great - one of my favourites so far!

honestly its better because its rough
https://imgur.com/SeRP5tCA lot of sayings can go with this pic of course(Because PoE, Because Hard Core, Because Le Tucan) can add a PoE logo to the back or Vice Versa)
"
Very Well then. I accept the challenge and shall submit this !

And we have the winner!
duelist, witch, scion.

My T-Shirt submission idea is the stained glass windows in Act 5 Chamber of Innocence on the front of the shirt, possibly with the corresponding flavor text; either underneath the image or on the back of the shirt. Pick your favorite one.

There could even be a Sin/Innocence Descry on the back on the shirt for the different windows.

I thank your amazing art team and hideout decorations for my inspiration!

<3

Camdacop

Looks like Triada already submitted this idea xD
Last edited by xcamdacopx on Mar 27, 2018, 3:28:46 AM
Hello,

I'm really bad at drawing to be perfectly honest, but what about a shirt that fully resembles Kitava's body, and the heart "hole" on the middle, but instead of the heart itself, you put a currency inside, maybe an exalted orb, that would go well i think, and it wouldn't be a plain monochrome t-shirt with just some text or a picture inside it, it would be more immersive and game related, by combining the final story boss, and one of the most sought after in-game items:))

Thanks in advance, i see some great submissions here, good luck to everyone !!!
FRONT: An image of Malachai (just before fight starts but not sure if with or without bloody shield)
under image his line :You and I are about to create the most beautiful of nightmares together

BACK: poe logo
under logo: Nightmare prevails

i want a t-shirt like that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info