Design a T-shirt Competition

Here is my entry i allways wanted a Berserker t-shirt ,sorry for the low quality, my paint skills are overate ,i hope you enjoy the ideea.

Face:

Back :

"
Hyrchurn wrote:
My submission
Design drawn by me

That looks amazing! I would wear this... but only in black ;)

"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"
It's just a concept, but i would like to wear a specific ascendancy class T-Shirt.

Last edited by Eliseush on Mar 27, 2018, 4:52:48 AM
Some ideas I'd like to have on shirts:

My top pick:
Elder motive on a dark grey tshirt with the faces barely visible and the tenctacles a little bit more visible. The vague tentacles draw people in and then they see the faces in agony!

Other ideas:
Ascendancy portraits
Shaped background (little bit harder to pull off nicely but it's a big part of poe)

Bonus ideas:
Tabula Rasa

Edit: I added a preview of the elder shirt
Last edited by Qipz on Mar 27, 2018, 4:04:11 AM

I'm not artistic in any way - but you get the idea.

Cheers,
Matt.
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
Last edited by essemoni on Mar 27, 2018, 3:54:47 AM
Crappy MSPaint mockup inc.

I've been farming Uber Lab latley, so I'm thinking an Juggernaut (Character) in infernal gear, standing (in a cool pose) above Izaro's corpse, holding a shiny (enchanted) Starkonja.

My idea for a t-shirt:

Black t-shirt, ghostly white footprints start at the top left, then subtly outline 'Path Of Exile' then go down and to the right and there you can see an albino rhoa that had left them. Everything is in black and white, no other colors.
Last edited by Borgese on Mar 27, 2018, 4:01:16 AM
I don't know if this has been posted yet as I just saw the header and wanted to jump in, so here goes my idea: Take a screen cap of the character creation screen where all the different base classes are in a semicircle. Put that cap below a caption reading "What's your Path?" with path being in your official color scheme. Then on the back have the "Path of Exile: War for the Atlas" logo with the elder and the Shaper on either side
Last edited by Tajfunowski on Mar 27, 2018, 4:19:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info