Design a T-shirt Competition

A simple black t shirt with the words “an unexpected disconnect has occurred”
one more

Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
sadly im shiet at drawing so all i can do is describe my idea.

i would love a shirt where shaper with a starry sky and planets on the top side and elder with tentacles and corruption spreading invard is polar oposites like heaven & hell, hand reaching into the middle to influencde the atlas that is the ''mortal plane'' (if the whole atlas dont fit just use the guardians i gues?).

the back can simply be the path of exile logo, simple , clean and ofcourse the gears for the company would fit well on the backside aswell so when ppl look after you when they have seen hte full body art front the will see both the game and the company represented.

that is my idea sorry i can put it into art but i think the idea would look amazing on a Tshirt
Last edited by JadedDragna on Mar 27, 2018, 5:21:05 AM
A white t shirt with the words “designated aurabot”
I think that an awesome T-shirt would be that of an image of a chest plate item icon with 6 sockets, five of which are linked. On the back side of the shirt there would be written "So close, yet so far.". This also could be written at the base of the image on the front of the T-shirt. This T-shirt would represent the community's general frustration while we are trying to get our 6 links, especially if the league has just started and you have 0 currency. I appreciate GGG's way of including the community for such an event. Therefore, it would be cool if I see my concept take life and be seen by the POE community even if it is just feature, since I am sure there a lot of cool ideas int his thread. Thanks for everything and keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW Sorry that I have no image. I still can't figure out how to post an image! I hope that at least you got the gist of it.

Thanks again,
Sam
My idea is in front of the T-Shirt a boss with a phrase or doing a one-shot attack, and in the back the "Resurrect in Town" message and a dead exile.
I have no skill for making it right but here is the best way I could represent the idea.

I know my photoshop skills are rather bad, so no need to point that out. The text on the first(chaos orb) shirt should be better I know.

And the back would be some random parts of atlas.

Also i had an idea of T-shirt of some aura. Like purity of fire for example. It would be all dark with flames and a fiery point in the middle (almost all auras have point in the middle). Also it would have an orange outlining. Just look at Purity of Fire icon image and make a shirt out of it :P .
Last edited by Gerokrat on Mar 27, 2018, 5:30:19 AM
Shaper on Shaper Item Background

Simillar to those wolves yell at moon with galaxy in background shirts.
"
And here comes my idea for the contest!

At the front and back of the t-shirt there would be a all over print from the map of Wraeclast.
The backprint would show the slogan: GRIND/DIE/REPEAT.

By the way this slogan was inspired by the movie "Edge of Tomorrow".

And now it is your turn...

I really liked the idea, so that's what i came up with. It's a bit rough, but i still would definetly wear it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info