Design a T-shirt Competition

A long white shirt with 6 white linked sockets
y e

I can't actually draw well so a description will have to do, might edit in a mockup though.

Idea: A character (Probably duelist or maurader) using leap slam to slam dunk an exalt into a basketball net (get it, slamming). Could add some more embelishment to it if you wanted a more clear POE reference, maybe like add an item box to describe the net as a rare with sick rolls and an open affix.
Path of Exile logo.

Caption: Chris Wilson owns my soul, and all I got was this tee-shirt.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
NICE! Can't wait to see the results.
Audentes Fortuna Iuvat
T-Shirt Design:

Hillock sitting on the ground with tears in his eyes and a zombie standing behind him patting his shoulder. The gate to Lioneye's Watch from the Twightlight Strand is in the background.

Hillock: "I just wanted to give 'em hugs. . . Why don't they want hugs?"

Zombie: "Hey pal, it's okay. At least the exiles say hi to you!"

Hillock: "and then stab me!"

All of this in some sort of cutesy anime styling on a grey background (or really any color other than black so you can read the text).
Shaper super buff with "Everything short of perfection is irrelevant" as text.
A stack of 39 Orbs of Transmutation. With the letters "ofc" underneath.
Very Well then. I accept the challenge and shall submit this !

GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
I have no art skills at all so sadly i cant include a pic but i do have a great idea for a shirt. Respect your elders is a common saying in America so i think a POE shirt that says Respect Your Elder and has a picture of the elder on it would be great. The lettering of the words would also have the elder tentacles coming off of them. Personally this is a shirt i have thought about before and would love to wear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info