Announcing PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

Giving mtx to the winner of heavy rng based mode is so dumb. Level alone doesn't let you win, you need good items too. Split shot with quill rain just wins instantly. Only reliable skills are split shot and frost blades. other skills are completely unnecessary and makes you weak. If you didn't got split show or frost blades from the beginning you will certainly lose. In this heavy luck based mode giving mtx to the winner is just stupid. Never won btw 4 times 2nd place and tired of countless trying. I don't want your mtx anymore. Hell I don't even want to play poe anymore it makes me realize its just a waste of time.
Last edited by Andya34 on Apr 1, 2018, 5:41:41 PM
"

Error
Could not overwrite executable with new patched executable. Please make sure that PathOfExile.exe or PathOfExile.tmp are not still running. Id necessary, yolu may need to reboot your Computer.

ha. ha.
please make this mode constant!
This mode is veeeeeeery fun, I expect it to stay with us! Of course it has a lot of RNG and so, but is a fresh, fast mode for playing some rounds while tired from normal farming, loved it. I will miss it if it's gone
MAD PROPS! One day of development had me crying!. Great job!
Really love this game mode! Would be awesome if we have fun stuff like this added to the game from time to time!!! :) GG, GGG!
Good Bye GGG
+1 to making Royale permanent. I don’t like playing it but it’s a welcome game mode as long as core game and leagues never lose priority!!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Apr 1, 2018, 7:19:39 PM
"
MAD PROPS! One day of development had me crying!. Great job!

LOL me too!
You guys are godlike.

The video is as hilarious as the gameplay is fun.

BEST April's Fools EVER. It feels more like a surprise birthday gift than an April's Fools.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info