Announcing PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

Hi great mod. Haven't seen so big bullshit and bad gamer experienice in a long time. Big mistake. Dont want to play your game anymore. Just hate it right now. This is what you have created - hatred. Good stuff. Im so dissapointed and tired. Sorry is not enough. Have few really bad words for you but keep it for myself. Will never forget this. Especially after all those mistakes. If I could get my money back and give you all mtx back I would do it right now. I didnt support you to get this.
Have spent the past 11ish hours playing this.

Still have not won a single roah dinner.

This is awesome great fun. Needs to be permanent. Really fun game mode.

Tell the haters to go play Diablo 3.
This was F'in stupid! 10 tries...10 deaths within seconds of it starting. Amazing how some people can have such amazing gear within 5 seconds of a match starting.
I have walked through the Valley of Death & emerged the Shadow of Evil

The Gene Pool needs chlorine

Humanity is the worst STD Mother Nature ever contracted

game is fun
"
captainhector wrote:

game is fun

This is so Derp.

Next time you want to release something like this implement a 1 per account reward system.

Whats the point in proving you can win 9 times? To deny others the satisfaction / cause others to quit?

Hi I'm mr. hacks / plays low lvl dueling constantly. I have 10,000 Rhoa dinners for NO GOOD RAISIN.

Anyway poorly executed and 0 effort given.

Seriously. Merp.

PS. I can use split arrow OPOPOP
Last edited by Azraphael on Apr 2, 2018, 12:01:13 AM
Still playing. Still no dinner.

Still fun.

Double Plus Very Good, GGG.

Don't listen to the haters. Make this permanent.

In fact, replace the main game with this.
awesome mode. make it permanent and balance it!
I don't see why you guys are so mad, just don't play if you don't like it and if the real reason you're mad is because you can't win, you know who to blame.

Not my cup of tea but a cool idea for the people who enjoyed it.
KEEP THIS PERMANENT!! MAKE IT BETTER!! Make the spawns a bit further and chests rarer.
It just sucks for people who have played for hours and never won a single round. No free hideout decor, nothing but time wasted and frustration/stress accumulated.

If you re-release this, please make a better incentive to PLAY and not just to WIN.

My rating is 4/10 so far for this mode.
Last edited by OneUnderAll on Apr 2, 2018, 1:06:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info