Announcing PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

This. Was. AMAZING!

Please keep it as a game mode! Could be fun to play some between grind sessions :)
I don't understand, 'abandoned' ARPG ?
which means no more league programming and core programming ?
bring it back please :3
bring it back pls im also a fan of splittarrow now
Please bring it back.
I only played a bit and never won but it was pretty fun and can definitely see this being a good addition to the game.
In my opinion, this should just be added as a permanent PVP mode accessible just like the current one with its own ladder.

I've never been a fan of the current PVP modes due to not feeling like a level playfield (maybe I did it wrong) but would definitely play a few Royale rounds every now and then.

Oh and don't call it Royale, make it sound a bit more lore friendly :)
"
gubaguy wrote:
"
volosi_nazad wrote:
idk guys, played like 3 or 4 hours and made some wins on the easy: https://i.imgur.com/O6J8qcS.jpg
surprised, that someone couldn't win once

btw, if you plan to launch it again, please make some better rewards for several wins, not just rhoa every time, so people could keep motivation to play
or even ladder idk, lul

So you want better rewards for winning more games, meanwhile i jsut wanted ONE SINGLE FUCKING WIN. But naw, every single game ended up pretty much the same, i was either permastunned, permafrozen, or one shotted offscreen by the asshole who got the quill rain/split arrow combo.

And you are part of the problem becuase instead of letting someone else win you just farmed for yourself.

GGG i hope your servers melt, if you dont delete the mtx from everyone who won, or give one to everyone who played a game then you are worse then EA.

And everytime there is a race event give everyone a demis for participating because competitive atmospheres in 2018 are bad for the community
It was perfect , I ran home to play more. But its gone :( I hope you will get it back.

I won 3 times with duelist, once with a Marauder, without split arrows.
You can really improve this mode.

Also i suggest you to create a 3 corridors mode.

Regards
Glinthalas
back back back!
ign:
Perandus SC: Chthonian_ 87+ flamme totam x2
GIMP_shdw, shadow 90+ clawtank
_FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE_, witch 96+ mjollnir
when can i play this with my friends?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info