Announcing PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

Please balance it and bring it back.
"
Qulpap wrote:
I didn't even get a chance to play it? My whole day was set aside for work and family easter dinner... Stupid IRL getting in the way of what really mathers!

DW you got next year to play it!
Toss a ccin to your WITCHER?
Thanks for the event! It was annoying and ultimately frustratingly fruitless, but exciting and fun for one day. I don't regret trying, though I have no idea how people were reaching level 6 before I could even get to two. . . It clearly demonstrated to me all the reasons I play SSF and have since day one; I'm not good under pressure, not good at PVP, and not good at rapid optimization.

Definitely one of the best April pranks I've seen this year. Bravo!
Sometimes the doing of a thing is the only reason you need.

"Consider, o man, what may be asked of you in the days to come. Will you stand ready to answer the call? Or will you cower in wretched refusal to meet your destiny? Be ready, or nothing but death will find you."
Just wanted to add my voice to the chorus of those who liked this event!
I didn't manage to archive much myself but it was super-fun to watch how others were fighting for that Roah decoration :)
Interesting:

It shows that the Servers are able to handle much more player than the current limit in a single instance on the same map.
Please bring this back, this was pure FUN !
bring it back
this was awsome.
need some tweaks but i realy enjoy it.

place make it ingame!
It was nice to see battleroyale in Hack&Slash game :) won 2 times and now i have 2 rhoa in my hideout :D
I didn´t even care that much for this PVP Royale thing at all. Not that I do not like to play PVP and try it out a bit for some time, because it is fun for a while yes.

Besides, I think this may just be put into the game as a gamemode in fact. Wouldn´t surprise me if they did though. And sometimes they may even organize Competitions. It could happen you know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info