The Stygian Spectral Shield Throw Effect

Nice dislike bar, GGG. You're slowly and progressively moving into the same direction Blizzard went... It's almost as if you just don't even care about providing quality content for your playerbase anymore and just want to milk your players dry.

It does not look like a shield...
This is bad....pretty bad. Sorry GGG this is lazy.
Like the look, though the skill doesn't appeal to me at present.

I'd definitely give it a go if at some point (maybe skill gem level 16) it fired 3 copies of the shield, with numbers rebalanced appropriately.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
Belzak55 wrote:
Nice dislike bar, GGG. You're slowly and progressively moving into the same direction Blizzard went... It's almost as if you just don't even care about providing quality content for your playerbase anymore and just want to milk your players dry.

No, Blizzard was smarter, while GGGs behaviour is quite brainless. There are plenty of used nad overused skills with no any alternative effect to purchase, but instead they took unpopular crap and added a horrible animation to it. Animation that their graphic artist probably made on the smartphone, while sitting in the toilet. And you call that "milking players dry"?

I would not be surprised if they threw it secretly as another MTX to buy, but instead, they solemnly advertise it on the website, as if nobody in the company has checked beforehand what this animation looks like and whether someone really uses this skill. Really funy.
This effect looks ugly. I think it lacks of transparency, it does not integrate well with other graphics.
SSF for ever :)
so when you gonna release celestial scorching ray
FIX SG SERVER
"
Marxone wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"
dostov wrote:
Sooo we are getting MTX for skills that are like 1 day old now? Wow....

many longterm players asked for it (releasing mtx for popular rather than outdated stuff).

wait, you claim that spectral shield is popular? wow

err..it's new and many people likely tried it :-D
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Unfortunately.

''Looks can be deceiving''

Everyone thought it was going to be a good op skill.

Boy were there dreams shattered.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Beregondz wrote:
This reminds me of the cross weapon from the first Castlevania

Definitely.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info