Patch 3.2.2b Notes

Cool!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MickeyDankMouse/
-MickeyDankMouse™-
"Added 3D Art for the Bestiary Farrul's Armour set."

So a MTX for Shield Tosser came out recently and now this. So has GGG just given up on older unique items getting 3D art and older Skills getting any MTX at all, ever?

I mean I just do not understand GGG's priorities, if they posted somewhere explaining this please point me in the direction.
I kinda wish that, instead of having orange-on-black flavour text, Blinding Light's flavour text section had a white background and no text. Think of the memes, GGG! :(
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
YOWZA
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
sick voltaxic 3d art
no fix for the bug where you don't get "craft a rare onyx amulet" counted to the challenges? crafted one through craft and rerolled a onyx amulet - no count to challenges both times.
"
Added a warning message when capturing a Beast if your Menagerie has reached maximum capacity for that Beast type.

awesome to the max.
I just vendored that unique wand :P

"
Fixed a rare bug in the Elder encounter where Zana ran away while channelling her protective bubble.

https://youtu.be/TewRjYlO0zk

But did you fix the bug where Shakarai does not respawn during third phase when she releases scorpions if you portal to town during that instance?

Last edited by ThunderBiome on Apr 4, 2018, 8:14:13 PM
How about fixing a common bug where T15 Elder is random and makes the game unfun?
1) Why when we die in the fights against the Elder and his guardians we have to go back to the city instead of Hideout? Is there any precaution to avoid some kind of anomaly or just to make everything more difficult?

2) Please tell us something about the prophecy "The Queen's Sacrifice" and its extreme rarity? This going beyond the famous "chase item" or in this case "chase prophecy".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info