Patch 3.2.2b Notes

"
Fixed a bug where various damage over time ground effects dealt no damage in cases where they were trying to deal extremely high amounts of damage per second.

I love you <3
"
ZaM wrote:
Pag on

Edit: zzz that wand looks boring. 1.3 aps with flat ele? No one's going to use it :/
Edit2:
"

Added a warning message when capturing a Beast if your Menagerie has reached maximum capacity for that Beast type.

Cmon guys, could you not have the extras be added as a bestiary orb in the inventory instead?

Or at least give us the choice to pick which beast to discard...

I agree with you, this would be a nice feature for bestiary league!
That wand looks fun. Especially when combined with the effigon.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
That wand looks pretty good with Blade Vortex
Instead of bugfixing the menagerie limits which have been messed up for a month now, why don't you remove it like you should have in the beginning?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
thanks for all the hard work!

solaris wand looks pretty cool :D
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
yea effigon combo with the wand sounds good mainly for free accuracy, don't really know how the aura itself differs from the 'nearby' size, but increases in auras and inc. aoe should works nicely unless I'm wrong for a screen size blind effect :3
Sounds awesome and maybe worth a check actually for my blade vortex dood since I'm lacking defense mainly
Fixed a common bug where challenges were too hard.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Yay bug fixes! Now... about nets... get rid of them.
"
Fixed a bug where various damage over time ground effects dealt no damage in cases where they were trying to deal extremely high amounts of damage per second.

Thank you so much. I needed this bad. Nice work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info