What to Expect From Content Update 3.3.0

I can only hope that i can get my PC up and running by then, as it decided that now was a good time to retire and i am stuck with a laptop that cant even run PoE T_T
i hope there will be several race events, short and longer ones etc, not just only one 2-3 week long flashback race (which would be also very cool, dont get me wrong! but its not really racey, more leaguey).
hoping they make more damage types viable with shield throw
Nnnnnaice :)
Hoping GGG extends bestiary into the summer months....oh say end of July for a 3.3 launch first thing in August....
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Absolutely not. You can't enjoy end-game content without added stash tabs, because you can't pick up every trash to make money to buy the maps what not dropping (red tier map drop rate is the greatest suck in the game) or pick up every low tier map to craft higher. This whole situation make it impossible to enjoy end-game content without at least map tab, because that shit maps dont even stack, what is ridiculous. My 3/4 stash tabs is only maps, and need to use third party program to use trade? WTF?
Plus you only can get few cosmetic item per league for free what is also just.. lol.

The game have so much elements what it's make it feel like pay-to-win for me...

And this is just few example...

[/quote]
I too wish we lived in the age of Star Trek...where we all works for the better of humanity and get free grub and games....[/quote]

I understand you spend already so much into this game to wont say it's suck, but yeah, it's bad.
It would be much better to get everything for 60$, but like this to be promoted as free-to-play and you need to spend 100+ to be enjoyable... lol. No thanks
wonder if the "The Surrender" will finally get a skin...
i am a loyal supporter to this game.

but pls dudes, learn from your mistakes. be humble, and learn it.
i hope bestiary league with its huge PR-campagne was a considered a success for you guys at ggg, for me IT WASNT. the first two weeks showed me that u didnt respect the community in a way that seems legit to support you anymore. learn from it pls.
yes poe is about killing and crafting and grinding, wow u notice it now? gj dudes. i recommend your whole team to play diablo2 again for at last 20 hours to come back to the SOUL of the genre
"
Psylimusic wrote:

I understand you spend already so much into this game to wont say it's suck, but yeah, it's bad.
It would be much better to get everything for 60$, but like this to be promoted as free-to-play and you need to spend 100+ to be enjoyable... lol. No thanks

What in the hell are you smoking?

Sure, I have tabs, but take a guess how many maps I bought this league. I'll give you 5 guesses as the number can be counted on one hand and was used for completion/last few bars of 89 to 90 in HCBeast.

I am at 107/157 at this very moment WITHOUT a map tab on the atlas in HCBeast.
I use ONE regular stash tab to not only hold my maps but my sac pieces for Atziri as well.

Unless you are a severe altoholic like me, you can EASILY store everything you need in mules or other accouts(which are still free).

Stash tabs are nothing more than a pay-4-convience.

Sure, the guy with a 1/2ton can move more brick than your hand-me-down Civic your pops gave you for free, but it still hauls brick.

Game is in no way pay to win as there is nothing to win but a Demigod if that. Unless you are into the RMT market, there is nothing, I repeat, nothing forcing you to compare your clear speed, XP rate, map progress, gear progress, Elder kill speed, or any other facet with any other player.

I hope you bitched just as much durind Diablo II/III, Titan Quest, and both Torchlight games for a lack of storage. Oh wait, we made mules in those pay to play games. Word.
Hi,Chris! when can we have Crossbows? need that badly!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info