What to Expect From Content Update 3.3.0

Please stop the RNG element of getting the shaper memory fragments. It's extremely frustrating to chase, esp the last fragment.
Last edited by ffoD on Apr 9, 2018, 2:12:28 PM
You guys are doing a great job! thanks GGG for having all the fun!:)

All this content is more then worth to spend money on:)
Please, Please, Please
Make it either an opt-in mechanic like ambush, essence, breach, abyss.
Or an instant reward like Anarchy or harbingers (if they were faster)

Please not an 'un-optable' thing like warbands, or beastiary where you can't decide not to fight a hard monster, and end up with anything from questionable to bad rewards, with the odd good drop.

The core game is good, But I'm really tired this league of racing passed mobs that I just don't care to kill, because 95% are bad to grab, the other 5% gets wiped out if you catch to many of the same... And they take so long to kill, that there is no point bothering with them unless there is an intent to catch it.

I wish there was some way to know if GGG actually read this, and if my views are anything close to what the stats are showing on their side.
Yay finally a league that's fun. Standard has been more entertaining than bestiary
sounds cool, I'm doing my first leugh ever, only played the standard.
Will the next expansion (the one mentioned to be coming out much later in the year) finally give us more skill points? We haven't gotten any since 2.0.... You keep adding new quests but all those new quests do is move the goal posts for points. Shakari, in particular, was the *perfect* opportunity to add a new skill point, but instead you just stole an existing point from another quest....
Last edited by codetaku on Apr 9, 2018, 2:57:11 PM
Races please :)
boom, moist
flashback event....without legacy items,like everytime...
again a big joke from devs...hahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Please delete Bestiary from POE history !
Make Bestiary never ever happen again !

Bestiary never existed and will never exist again !
Last edited by RonY_Warrior on Apr 9, 2018, 3:19:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info