What to Expect From Content Update 3.3.0

first
"
BigFrog49 wrote:
Feel free to disable all Bestiary features rather than polishing that poop.

Speaking of Bestiary, I believe I will hold off on opening up the wallet this time around as I no longer trust GGG's ability to conceive, design, build and test new functionality. Perhaps a couple weeks into the next league and we'll see about a bit of funding.

Mine's been closed for two leagues now. First the focus on combinable MTX for double the cash, then the splitting of league packs, followed by a buggy league with significant tech issues followed by the absurd cluster that is Bestiary.

The best part of the whole thing is that they promise to show us with actions that they've changed, but the actions still seem to be trending quite the other direction. I certainly hope that you guys use your alpha test time well, but somehow I doubt that based on my experience in the last beta.
"When designing 3.3.0's league, we wanted to reinforce the core of what makes Path of Exile fun to play: killing monsters, gaining experience and earning items in every area you enter. We'll talk more about this league when it's being announced next month. If you enjoyed leagues that involved a lot of monster-killing like Ambush and Breach, you'll certainly enjoy this one".

Wow thank you finally you guys are forgiven for this and last league glad you guys finally understood what made this game epic and worthwhile, looking forward to next league.
YES a league that is not similar to bestiary will be welcomed

great
"
"When designing 3.3.0's league, we wanted to reinforce the core of what makes Path of Exile fun to play: killing monsters, gaining experience and earning items in every area you enter. We'll talk more about this league when it's being announced next month. If you enjoyed leagues that involved a lot of monster-killing like Ambush and Breach, you'll certainly enjoy this one".

Wow thank you finally you guys are forgiven for this and last league glad you guys finally understood what made this game epic and worthwhile, looking forward to next league.

Remember, actions speak louder than words (as Chris has said several times in the past two weeks as he's been forced to do damage control on Bestiary), and so far there's no word about undoing the AoE nerf that no one asked for which objectively made the game worse over a year ago now, no reversion of Cast on Crit, ignite is still gutted, boss loot is still worthless, mechanics of wormblaster and similar builds were specifically targeted to break them and disable dozens of incredibly fun builds. Look at the design of Crimson Dance and Perfect Agony, and then try to convince yourself Rory and the gang have any idea what they're doing any more.

Point is, GGG can talk the talk, but these long-standing and inexplicable design choices make it impossible to actually believe them at this point.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Wait guys, I think bestiary mechanics should go into core. Yes I agree that as a league mechanic, it can be a bit irritating. But just think of the crafting possibilities. It adds a lot to the game.
"
solidghost wrote:
Wait guys, I think bestiary mechanics should go into core. Yes I agree that as a league mechanic, it can be a bit irritating. But just think of the crafting possibilities. It adds a lot to the game.

lol, your opinion, league mechanic is garbage, dull and bad designed, great majority of people want this garbage to stay out of the game, myself included
Btw, crafting possibilities? 90% of them are useless and trash, lmao
Last edited by Seymowr on Apr 9, 2018, 12:12:05 AM
"
Ashriel wrote:

Remember, actions speak louder than words (as Chris has said several times in the past two weeks as he's been forced to do damage control on Bestiary), and so far there's no word about undoing the AoE nerf that no one asked for which objectively made the game worse over a year ago now, no reversion of Cast on Crit, ignite is still gutted, boss loot is still worthless, mechanics of wormblaster and similar builds were specifically targeted to break them and disable dozens of incredibly fun builds. Look at the design of Crimson Dance and Perfect Agony, and then try to convince yourself Rory and the gang have any idea what they're doing any more.

Point is, GGG can talk the talk, but these long-standing and inexplicable design choices make it impossible to actually believe them at this point.

THIS
no more races, more ROYALE!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info