What to Expect From Content Update 3.3.0

about beaserary or however u spell it and 2 ppl who want it removed why if u don't like it don't do it why remove it from the ppl who do like it not like u have to do it for anything in the game no one makes you do it wtf get off your high horse

DazeD
While i certainly believe that Bestiary had and has a lot of problems, those were problems with implementation, the concept itself was, IMO, pretty solid. Basically it's always looked like a beta-test of an expansion to me, which isn't something you release as a league.

The next league seems...well, generic :D, and i hope the outcry that followed Bestiary release will not totally discourage you from trying new things and attempting to shake up the core gameplay loop in the future. It can work, it just has to be way better planned and polished ;d.

Also, in its current state, i don't think Bestiary belongs in the core game. Sure, it's a lot of QoL for SSF players, but the whole thing just needs a ton more work. Maybe if you could afford to not include it now, work on it behind the scenes and then make an attempt of re-adding it, or portions of it, that could be interesting.
RIP race leagues
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
Last edited by cryptc on Apr 9, 2018, 1:39:46 AM
Fix map drops... plz, It's too frustrating
" When should I book time off work?"
Hit a little too close to home. Also, fix map drops please , im at 157/157 atlas , and running t14+ , yellowed, chiseled etc and i still cant sustain a map pool of t15+
thanks for all the info and clearity on the up and coming changes :) looking forward to the new league hope it is as good as breach was
"
If you enjoyed leagues that involved a lot of monster-killing like Ambush and Breach, you'll certainly enjoy this one.

yes!
The new league will start 1 june???? WTFFFF why soo late??? Shoud start 1 may cause bestiary sucks so bad. Now atlas completed at 136 maps and its quite an problem to sustain maps. Earlier for example on harbringer i had only 87 yes it was begore atlas changes when was 128 maps but it was complete enough to sustain maps. I had no problems with it. More now completing maps dont give feel that it gives anything. Besttiary leagues sucks so bad that feels like it standard. Alch dont drops, vaal dont drops. Did already 2nd reward and ending playing. Too much rng on bestiary. the most poor league ever! GGG you saw its epic shit at the beggining you try to save it but was enough. You know you put an epic crap league i know you know:-) well it happend to the best, but shoud not happend to you!
Please just make sure it's tested enough, I don't mind a league being dull but when it's untested garbage I'd rather go play another game.
If I had one single wish for future leages, it would be a much, MUCH better provision with maps.
I´m at lvl 93 in league, closer to 94. And I still run T8, T9, T10 maps because I hardly sustain anythin above t10. That is the most frustrating part of the league right now.... not being able to play the full game without spending a ridiculous amount of currency... 15c and more for a T15 map that doesn´t pay for itself... if you´re not playing, flipping, crafting n trading the whole day, you simply can´t reach the real endgame.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info